*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980695-Still-Raining
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#980695 added April 10, 2020 at 10:53am
Restrictions: None
Still Raining
Five days straight, it's not a record but it sure feels like it. I can't imagine what Noah felt when the rain came!

"Supposedly" it's gonna quit later tonight and we should see some sun tomorrow. Hurrah!

My wife ran back to the store to pick up a ham. I told her a pork chop would be good for our Easter Sunday meal but she wants ham. Who am I to argue? Happy WIFE Happy LIFE!

While Lou was napping yesterday, I decided to walk around the house. I walked for 31 min and walked 1.25 miles. I will try to replicate that again today. The bike is still in the bedroom gathering dust, I have not used it once since the rain started. Must be a mental block.

I was thinking about my progression with computers. My first desk computer was a Commodore, followed by a Gateway, then a self built (by someone else) computer. I went to a laptop made by Acer, MacBookPro then back to iMac. I also have iPads and iPhone. On all of these magnificent peaces of equipment, I've used maybe 1/1000 of their computing power. That's what happens when you start in mid life. The fear of breaking or getting stuck and not knowing how to unstick it! I don't play with computers to see what they can do or look into places I've never been. As the years progress I do less and less and it's a complete wast of these machines. There aren't to many times I wish I was young again but when it comes to computers, I do!

I guess that's what cabin fever does to you, makes you become reflective and I don't want to go there.

Have a great day and weekend!

Life Is Good - God Bless

© Copyright 2020 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980695-Still-Raining