*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984906-Stakeholders-Stakeholders-wheres-your-Rage
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#984906 added June 3, 2020 at 9:05am
Restrictions: None
Stakeholders, Stakeholders where's your Rage
If all this rioting and looting bother you then vote Republican in 2020.

The Democrats have finally gotten around to playing the race and civil unrest card. It was inevitable, as everything else they've tried has blown up in their faces. First it was Russian and the Muller Probe. Then it was the impeachment farce. Now it's rioting in the streets.

All these manufactured tactics were inevitable. Now they're snapping down the last card. The Democrats, controlled by offshore money are being suckered by foreigners, who are calling the shots. They have money, lots of it and its's being used to influence American elections.

But what these foreign influences don't realize is that Americans are stakeholders in their Republic. They've worked long and hard to get where they are and a bunch of bought and paid for Democrats are not taking that away. How do you think everyday Americans are viewing all the rioting and looting? Well, they aren't taking it well, because they know they're next.

One of the rioters was chanting, "You kill one and we'll kill two... We're coming for you!" Well, my take on that is let them come into rural America. Before they get here citizens, need to keep cool, vote Republican, and Back the Badge. We have a thin blue line protecting us from the Soros paid anarchists.

© Copyright 2020 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984906-Stakeholders-Stakeholders-wheres-your-Rage