*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994869
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#994869 added October 2, 2020 at 7:15pm
Restrictions: None
Library Memories
Prompt:
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2176226 by Not Available.

Write about library memories.

Once my mother and I were at the library, it was storming outside and the lights went out. I was back by the magazines and a small passage way and this man came out. He scared me. I almost screamed because he was scary looking.
I thought Frankenstein had me. He apologized.

I took my son to the library when he was five and he thought they were his books to keep. I told him he could check out books every 2 weeks and he enjoyed that in the years to come.

I remember getting Nancy Drew books every 2 weeks and I read them all back then. My mother and I joined a reading program at the library and we got prizes like a coffee mug, book marks and ink pens.

I used to like to go to book sales at the library. We have an Indiana Room at the local library and I enjoyed reading about the history of Indiana.

Now, I don't go to the library anymore. We have a big library in a town 20 minutes away and I may go there and check out books. It is really nice. Maybe I will have more library memories.


A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.



© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994869