*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1005001-The-Most-Unique-Raffle-on-WritingCom/sort_by/f.message_priority DESC, f.message_creation_time DESC/page/7
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #1005001
Come join the fun in Round 14! [CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]
Welcome once again to the most unique raffle on Writing.com!

Round 14 Rules
Round 14 will be a relatively calm round, with a single 100% Jackpot and a single winner. Anonymous gifts are allowed again now that the Valentine Round is over.

I'm a bit busy this week, so I may not update the Jackpot on this item regularly. To get a rough idea of what it is at any time, check out the group mentioned in rule #4.

Have fun!

Static Rules

1) Tickets cost 1 GP each! You read correctly: ONE. And you may buy as many as you want! (You must, however, buy at least 10; Writing.com doesn't allow users to send fewer than 10 GPs at a time.) At the end of the raffle, I will use the Writing.com Virtual Dice to determine the winner(s).

2) When buying tickets, please post in the forum with the number of tickets you want in the subject line. All other posts, such as questions, comments, hate mail, death threats, love letters, marriage proposals, etc. should include "OT" (or something similar) in the subject line so that they are obviously not ticket purchases.

3) You are welcome to buy tickets as gifts for others. If you do, please say so in your post, and I will notify the recipient of the gift. If you wish to remain anonymous, then do not post in the forum; email me the GPs and I will do so for you.

4) Please send the GPs to "Invalid Item, group ID 1198801. All ticket holders will be invited to this group for the duration of the round in order to make record-keeping easy on me.

5) All ticket requests MUST be in by the deadline below. Any tickets bought after will be ignored and the GPs will be returned.

Deadline

Round 14 will end on Friday, March 9, 2007 at noon, Writing.com time.

And now for the Jackpot! I'll start it with 500 GPs.

Jackpot: 1550 GPs

A note to potential donators:

As odd as you may think it, DONATIONS ARE DISCOURAGED.

Why, you ask? Simple! In this raffle, every single gift point delivered to me goes straight into the Jackpot; I take no percentage whatsoever. So, if someone donates, say, 1000 GPs, it is just the same Jackpot-wise as buying 1000 extra tickets. So why not just go ahead and buy them? Give yourself a better chance of winning!

A final note

This is a bi-weekly raffle, so it will run every 14 days or so, give or take a few. Each round will have slightly different rules, so it is in your best interest to read the
violet Round Rules section before buying tickets. The rest of the raffle should remain relatively consistent from round to round.

If you like The Most Unique Raffle, or even if you don't, come take a gander at "Invalid Item
157 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 7 · per page   < >
by Tigger thinks of Prancer  •  09-04-05 @ 5:31 pm
by VerySara  •  09-03-05 @ 8:59 am
by Chriswriter  •  08-31-05 @ 7:58 pm
by sometimes she writes  •  08-31-05 @ 5:44 pm
by Tammy~Catchin Up~  •  08-26-05 @ 5:41 pm
by Feywriter  •  08-26-05 @ 9:33 am
by Warm-blooded Winterdrake  •  08-26-05 @ 1:39 am

157 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 7 · per page   < >
Previous ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 -7- ... Next
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1005001-The-Most-Unique-Raffle-on-WritingCom/sort_by/f.message_priority DESC, f.message_creation_time DESC/page/7