*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1672351-Creative-Hobby-and-Crafts-Forum/sort_by/f.message_priority DESC, f.message_creation_time DESC/page/4
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #1672351
A place to talk about your hobbies and crafts.

Another neat Poser of me, my flowers and Tigger cat.
 Poser of me and my cat Tigger after a day in the flower garden by Angel, best friend.

This Creative Hobby and Crafts Forum is mentioned in The March 16, 2011 Issue of Contests And Activities Newsletter. Thanks to all who read and left posts about your crafts. Love: Megan

*ButterflyB* *ButterflyV* Hello Everyone! Do you love Martha Stewart? Do you like to do crafts or have a hobby? If you do, this is the place to talk about it. I love to scrapbook and design scrapbook pages. I have a scrapbooking diploma and I am a Creative Scrapbook Designer. I belong to The Lisa Bearnson Memory Keeping Club, I also do rubber stamping and grow flowers in the summertime. I grow flowers in planters that are in cats, cows, bear and deer. I used to go to ceramics and I made ceramic cats, cabbage patch dolls and gremlins{remember them?} I collect dolls, wolves, beanie babies, snowbabies and lighthouses. I made a beach with seashells in a brandy sniffer. I belong to the Creative Home Arts Club and describe to Crafter's Choice Books and I watch Martha Stewart. I also subscribe to Country Living Magazine and love all the old houses that are decorated and redecorated that are featured in this magazine. I love tea pots and tea cups and I collect them. I like to decorate my Dining Room for Christmas, Easter and Halloween. I decorate with tea pots and tea cups the rest of the time with theme table cloths. How about you? How do you decorate? What are your hobbies? I have been wanting to do the hobby/crafts forum for quite awhile. You can share cooking and baking recipes if you would like or pictures of your items that you have made. You can share patterns of knitting, crocheting, sewing or gardening tips, too. How about some house decorating tips? The possiblities are endless! THIS IS A HOBBY/CRAFTS FORUM and I hope you will tell me about your hobbies. If this works out, we can have a Creative Hobby and Crafts Club. I hope to hear from you. I know we all love to write here but I am sure you have other interests, so please share them. I look forward to hearing from you. Happy Crafting!
88 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 4 · per page   < >
by KimChi  •  05-17-10 @ 8:52 am
by tsurtidogni  •  05-16-10 @ 9:07 pm
by Ladyoz  •  05-16-10 @ 9:00 pm
by Hannah ♫♥♫  •  05-14-10 @ 9:54 am
by ♥Hooves♥  •  05-13-10 @ 9:18 am
by Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox  •  05-12-10 @ 8:07 pm
by SHERRI GIBSON  •  05-12-10 @ 7:37 pm
by Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox  •  05-12-10 @ 1:39 pm
by Tornado Day  •  05-12-10 @ 10:57 am

88 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 4 · per page   < >
Previous ... 1 2 3 -4- ... Next
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1672351-Creative-Hobby-and-Crafts-Forum/sort_by/f.message_priority DESC, f.message_creation_time DESC/page/4