It's pretty simple; write a short story or poem based on one of the seven deadly sins.
SEVEN DEADLY SINS
The premise is simple; write a short story or poem based on one or more of the seven deadly sins listed below.
This is a competition to let loose all the pent up political incorrectness, let your bad side shine, let the devil on your left shoulder hold sway.
The seven deadly sins are as follows:
GLUTTONY (over indulgence – not just food)
1. Your entry must clearly be related to one of the sins, you can’t just mention the words.
2. Short stories are to be between 500 – 5000 words (include word count) Poems must be between 8 - 40 lines.
3. Items do not have to be new and can be any rating. However, no items that already have awardicons will be accepted, lets share the love.
4. Each round will run for one month starting on the 1st of each month at midnight WDC time. If less than 10 entries are submitted in any month, the contest will be extended until the next month.
5. Judging will be done and announced on or before the 15th of each month.
6. Submit entries in bitem format only.
1ST: 25K awardicon, merit badge and 10,000 gps
2nd: 10k awardicon, merit badge and 5,000 gps
3rd: 10k awardicon and merit badge
Round Six Winners
Previous round winners here:
If you would like to donate gps, please feel free. All who donate will be mentioned in this section. Anyone who donates 30,000 will receive a relevant merit badge.
The Blue Dream 5,000
Artemis Quill 1,000
🌕 HuntersMoon 35,000
TJ Marie 1,000
Louise Wiggins is Elizabeth 1,000
DollarDays is painting 1,000
Charlie ~ 30,000