*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1800399-Super-Powers-Transformations-and-Magic/sort_by/f.message_priority DESC, f.message_creation_time DESC/page/5
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1800399
Superheroes, powers, transformations, magic and similar are discussed in this forum!
Welcome to the Forum for Superheroes, Super Powers, Transformations, and Magic!

There are so many short stories and interactive stories out there about super heroes, or characters with unusual powers, gifts, talents or abilities, and yet there is no group or forum which represents them on this website.

I also found there there was no group or active forum for any stories involving superheroes on writing.com so I decided to take the time to set them up.

This is my first attempt at creating and managing a group and a forum on this website so please be patient and bear with me since this is a learning experience and mistakes will be made for sure!

I welcome all authors of short stories and interactive stories who want to use this area to showcase their work, especially if you have taken the time to create stories involving shrinking, growing, age regression or progression, muscle growth, weight gain, transformation, superheroes, super powers, characters from DC Comics or Marvel or any other comic book publisher, and characters from any TV show or cartoon show. Lastly, any stories or fanfiction from movies or books are also welcome!

If you want to join the group or forum, please email me at scriptboy64@writing.com.

Thank you!

Scriptboy
104 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 5 · per page   < >
by scriptboy  •  08-08-11 @ 10:33 pm
by scriptboy  •  08-08-11 @ 10:01 pm
by scriptboy  •  08-08-11 @ 9:55 pm
by scriptboy  •  08-08-11 @ 9:44 pm

104 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 5 · per page   < >
Previous ... 1 2 3 4 -5- ... Next
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1800399-Super-Powers-Transformations-and-Magic/sort_by/f.message_priority DESC, f.message_creation_time DESC/page/5