*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/2049427
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2049427
Challenge yourself to see the positives in every day
3DBP image


Because of natural selection. The survival value of focusing on negative things is much higher than the survival value of focusing on positive things.


It is true that many of us get bogged down in the negatives or "what ifs" of life and simply forget to stop and see the positives that occur daily. Therefore, in association with the "Coffee Shop Discussions's Happiness Club, I am channelling my inner Motivational Mentor into the world of writing.com.


The Concept


It's simple really. Take a few minutes out of each day to note down at least three positive things for the day. E.g, have you tried something new? What are you grateful for? Did you treat yourself?


How to Take Part


*Idea* You can start at any time
*Idea* Decide when to start your 30 days... and tell me when you're starting
*Idea* Create a book or static item for you to write your daily positives - submit the link in the forum below
*Idea* Pay a deposit of at least 5,000GPs... the more you put in, the more you'll want to succeed - surely?
*Idea* You can get sponsors for added motivation, but a minimum donation from yourself of 5,000GPs is still needed.
*Idea* Start being positive.
*Idea* Post in the forum at least every five days to tell me how you are getting on.
*Idea* You must complete at least 90% of days to be eligible for your prizes
         *Infob* 90% of 30 days is 27


What do I get?


*Idea* Once you've completed your chosen duration (and done everything required) you'll get the following prizes:
         *Giftw* 90% of GPs you deposited and gained from sponsors - the remaining 10% will go towards your MB and/or the ever growing, ever exciting "Coffee Shop Discussions
         *Giftw* An exclusive MB
         *Giftw* A completion sig
         *Giftw* Increased positivity
         *Giftw* Pride!

'Current Challengers


Donations & Sponsorship


To sponsor a participant, post a message in the forum and enclose GPs Please specify which participant you are sponsoring or if you are simply donating GPs.

Donations are, as always, very much appreciated, and sponsors or donors of 50,000 GPs or more will receive a Merit Badge as a token of appreciation.



3DBP Image2
45 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 2 · per page   < >
#2862070
by ~ Aqua ~ · 08-17-15 @ 3:24 am
#2861492
by Word Warrior published author! · 08-15-15 @ 11:43 pm
#2861160
by Tiggy · 08-15-15 @ 1:37 am
#2859453
by Tiggy · 08-11-15 @ 2:29 am
#2857994
by Fran 🏅🇬🇧🇬🇧🏅 · 08-07-15 @ 6:02 pm
#2857959
by ~ Aqua ~ · 08-07-15 @ 4:00 pm
#2857951
by ~ Aqua ~ · 08-07-15 @ 3:37 pm
#2857634
by ~ Aqua ~ · 08-06-15 @ 1:00 pm
#2857492
by Word Warrior published author! · 08-06-15 @ 12:45 am
#2857328
by Tiggy · 08-05-15 @ 2:48 pm
#2856587
by ~ Aqua ~ · 08-03-15 @ 4:28 am
#2856207
by Word Warrior published author! · 08-02-15 @ 9:04 am
#2855427
by Tiggy · 07-31-15 @ 1:50 pm
#2854678
by ~ Aqua ~ · 07-29-15 @ 2:57 pm
#2853554
by ~ Aqua ~ · 07-26-15 @ 1:16 pm
#2853405
by Tiggy · 07-26-15 @ 6:08 am
#2853396
by Fran 🏅🇬🇧🇬🇧🏅 · 07-26-15 @ 4:34 am
#2853054
by ~ Aqua ~ · 07-25-15 @ 3:25 am
#2852167
by Tiggy · 07-22-15 @ 2:22 pm
#2852064
by Maryann · 07-22-15 @ 10:28 am
#2852054
by Word Warrior published author! · 07-22-15 @ 10:10 am
#2851734
by ~ Aqua ~ · 07-21-15 @ 2:28 am
#2851732
by Tiggy · 07-21-15 @ 1:55 am
#2851257
by Tiggy · 07-19-15 @ 4:47 pm

45 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 2 · per page   < >
Previous ... -1- 2 ... Next
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password:
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/2049427