*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/2055887
by Hannah
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2055887
5th Annual Role Playing Game-Buy a Bone-1 in 13 Wins 5K!
RAFFLE IS CLOSED - THANK YOU, ALL - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
End of 2018 Game Results: "Note: All of you made Mr. Bon..."

*Skull**Checkerboard**Skull**Skull**Checkerboard**Skull**Skull**Checkerboard**Skull*

*Skull**Checkerboard**Skull**Skull**Checkerboard**Skull**Skull**Checkerboard**Skull*
RAFFLE and ROLE PLAYING GAME
Hosted by Mr. Bones, Vampy, and our wonderful Dungeon Master, Osirantinous.
October 6th -31st, 2018

Mr. Bones dances a jig! Maybe this will be our year, Vampy!

*Right* Click here to go directly to the forum posts.
Though you may miss out on how to earn one or more Merit Badges and/or Awardicons

Please welcome our two "Special Characters" whose groups will also share in the benefits of this game:

Played by Andy52in52~Wodehousing
and

Played by LJ-Catching Moonbeams

Special Character Badge LJ-Catching Moonbeams Hannah sent Factual Friday MB *CheckG*

Our "Special Characters", I mean our "Smelly Resident Ogres" finally showed up as well! About time, but they do look cute in their pink tutus!
Invalid Photo #1051673
         Ren and Fyn

flu-fyn ~Hannah sent Encore! Encore! MB *CheckG*
RenRen~a month til Maui! ~Hannah sent Our Second Home MB *CheckG*

Thank you so much, dear Os, for commissioning this awesome badge!
Merit Badge in Feeling Lucky
[Click For More Info]

So excited to be able to give you this!!!!
*Star* "Feeling Lucky?

Big hugs to RenRen~a month til Maui! for gracing our forum with a beautiful ribbon. ♥
A big, big, big thank you to ~WhoMe???~ for the spectacular web award now adorning our forum! Whoo! Hoo! ♥
And thank you so much, to Ren's Looney Bin Island' pet, ~ IVELTAC ~ Minion , for yet another pretty ribbon! ♥

*Star* As Mr. Bones is such a kind soul, he will be adding his generous customers to "Cupid's Trinket Maniacs Group so they may then collect these rare and simply marvelous Trinkets he personally created (if you ask him nicely).

Lucky Bones Trinkets! Ask Hannah to be added, then go to "Cupid's Trinket Maniacs Group to collect yours! *Bigsmile*

*Block**BlockR**Block**BlockR**Block**BlockR**Block**BlockR**Block**BlockR**Block**BlockR**Block**BlockR**Block**BlockR**Block*

WELCOME, PLAYERS,
TO THE FASTEST, IF NOT THE SCARIEST, RAFFLE ON WDC!

*Block**BlockR**Block**BlockR**Block**BlockR**Block**BlockR**Block**BlockR**Block**BlockR**Block**BlockR**Block**BlockR**Block*

"SO YA WANNA ROLL THE BONES?"

*StarR* Two New Rules: To earn a badge for our 75 or more Bones in one purchase offer, they cannot be for yourself, but only for others. Also, the max number of Bones you can buy for yourself and have them go in separate rolls is 10. If you buy 20 (Top Limit) for yourself, we will double them up in rolls.

*Cat2* Each time 13 Bones are sold, those 13 Bone holders will be entered into a Virtual Dice Roll. The winner for each Roll will win 5,000 GPs. That gives you a 1 in 13 chance of winning a prize.
*Cat2* Each additional Roll will include only the next set of 13 Bone holders, so if you didn't win, take another Bone!
*Cat2* To purchase a Bone, simply post a message below, stating how many, and who they are for in this format (NO Writingml) {db}1. sisrandez{/db}}. If you have a list of people, you need only put {db} before the first name, and {/db} after the last name), correctly spelling their user name. Preview all posts to be sure everything is correct *Right* or you will be sorry! Bones purchased may or may not end up being in the same drawing, since we Roll every 13th Bone.
*Cat2* Bones cost 1,000 GPs each, and please include them with your post.
*Cat2* Bones make great, inexpensive gifts for friends, leaders & reviewers!
*Cat2* If you purchase exactly 13 Bones, you may request your own Private Roll, but title your message as "Private Roll". We will include a message from you, if you enter one. A lot of extra work, if I may say so, but such is life, or in my case, death.
*Cat* If you purchase multiple Bones for yourself or others, you may spread them out over one or more Rolls, just be specific in your post as I'm not a mind reader! "Why?" you say. Well, if you bought four, that costs you 4K, Bonehead, so even if you won, you would only profit 1K, so why not spread them out and have a chance at winning more!
*Cat* You may view the results of any Roll # by going to Dice Results For: "LUCKY BONES GAME 2018".
*Cat* Unless you want me to add your Bones to the pile,
*Pointright* and/or risk being thrown in our dungeon, do NOT buy any Bones for Hannah !
"Oh, yes, just one more dry, brittle bit of advice: I'd mind my Ps & Qs, if I were you, as we seem to be in need of a few more Bones!"
*Pointright* Insulting and/or arguing with the forum hosts is ill advised, as is sucking up to Mr. Bones, Vampy, or our Dungeon Master; turning Hannah into an evil queen; laughing about, picking on, or being rude to any of the forum hosts and/or posting about it on the Public Feed; and/or any number of other unstated, or even trumped-up charges/infractions.

WITCHES CAULDRON

*Bug* 5K to one winner in every 13 Bones sold.
*Grave* Remaining GPs:
*Bug* 50% "PDG Rockin' Reviewers' Group
*Bug* 25% to Andy's: "My Contests and Activities
*Bug* 25% to LJ's"Scheming Scoundrel's Forum of Finesse

* Newly commissioned MB will be paid for from our Blood Bank, and the funds transferred for the donor MBs badges before distributing funds.

*At the close of the game, funds for any outstanding MBs/Prizes will be transferred to "Lucky Bones Outstanding Prize Fund before distribution of funds.

"DONATE BLOOD or GP OFFERINGS: it's your choice, but I am rather thirsty."
*StarR* Two New Rules: To earn a badge for our 75 or more Bones in one purchase offer, they cannot be for yourself, but only for others. Also, the max number of Bones you can buy for yourself and have them go in separate rolls is 10. If you buy 20 (Top Limit) for yourself, we will double them up in rolls.

*StarR* Donations of 30-49K GPs, excluding Bone purchases, will receive a regular Merit Badge of our choice.

*StarR* Donations of 50K or more will receive an exclusive Merit Badge of your choice (see:"Note: R...").

*StarR* Anyone purchasing 75+ Bones, for others-not yourself in a single post, mind you (we're not about to add up Bones you've purchased helter-skelter), will receive an exclusive Merit Badge (see:"Note: R...") and receive 5 free Bones.

*StarR* All badges will be paid for from our Blood Bank, before distributing proceeds.

*Grave* Donations may be posted and attached below or sent to our "Blood Bank.
*Pointright*Failure to direct funds to the appropriate bank or forgetting to attach them at all is a punishable offence; you've been warned.

*DropR* Generous Blood and Bones Donors *DropR*

LJ-Catching Moonbeams ~*DropR* Flamebreather sent *CheckG*
amy-Looking Forward ~*DropR* Donation Hannah Sent *CheckG*
Cat Voleur ~*DropR* Donation Hannah Sent *CheckG*
Beacon44-⚓️🧩 ~*DropR* Donation Os Sent *CheckG*
LJ-Catching Moonbeams ~*DropR* Donation Hannah Sent Space Junkies MB *CheckG*
Choconut ~*DropR* Donation Hannah Sent Feeling Lucky MB *CheckG*
RenRen~a month til Maui! ~*DropR* Bone Purchase Hannah Sent Space Jubkies MB?*CheckG*
Bikerider ~*DropR* Bone Purchase Hannah Hannah Sent Horror/Scary MB *CheckG*
Lilli ~*DropR* Meduf sent Selfless MB *CheckG*
LJ-Catching Moonbeams ~*DropR* Bone Purchase Hannah - Meduf sent Selfless MB *CheckG*
LJ-Catching Moonbeams ~*DropR* Bone Purchase Hannah - Renduring Sent Enlightening MB *CheckG*
Beacon44-⚓️🧩 ~*DropR* Donation - Renduring Sent Space Junkies MB *CheckG*
Gabriella ~*DropR* Donation - Hannah Sent Halloween MB *CheckG*
Lilli ~*DropR* Donation - Hannah Sent Favorite MB *CheckG*
Lilli ~*DropR* Donation Os sent Interactives MB - Badge Sent *CheckG*
Emily ~*DropR* Bone Purchase Hannah - Os sent PDG "Team Spirit MB *CheckG*
Os the Capricorn ~*DropR* Donation - bikerider sent Heart of Gold MB *CheckG*
Shannon Bone Purchase Hannah - Hannah sent Feeling Lucky MB*CheckG*
Beacon44-⚓️🧩 ~*DropR* Donation -ljleighton sent Comedy MB *CheckG*
Beacon44-⚓️🧩 ~*DropR* Donation - huntersmoon send Drama MB *CheckG*

Please be advised that the following WDC Members are under suspicion of *Skull* BONE STACKING *Skull*, and/or other grave forum offenses:

All are being held in our dungeon, and they may only be released upon payment of 30K or more (and even more for 3x + offenders), for which their rescuers will receive a *StarR* Merit Badge (our choice). *StarR*, however,
*Pointright* anyone doing so, will also be under suspicion and arrested themselves, except for our Dungeon Master, Os the Capricorn . *Pointright*.

Due to the number of offenders we have had to increase capacity, and split the serial offenders out so they don't infect rebellion on others.

Hint: Beg for early release from one of your friends on your notebook page. If you have any friends, that is.

*Down* Click to View Each Level *Down*

The Lynda Miller Repeat Offender Memorial Wing

Unreformed recidivists - The Rack, ruled over by the mysterious Imp

The Incorrigible Wing

SOLITARY CONFINEMENT - NO BAIL - MAYBE NO CARE PACKAGES OR MAPS

PSYCHIATRIC WARD - NO BAIL - MAYBE NO CARE PACKAGES - NO BRIBES - NO ESCAPE MAPS!

Mr. Bones doing his happy dance as he sings 'Ka-ching, ka-ching...hear those gold coins ring!"

MADE BAIL

~~

List of Bail Posters - 30K

List of Care Packages and/or Escape Maps Providers - 30K

Bargain Bailout Badges to Be Sent - 25K

Pumpkin Purchasers MB to Be or Sent - 25K

*Ghost**Hand2**Witch**Jackolantern**Alieng**Monster9**Cat2**Skull*
Forum Player Awards

Our "Special Character Players": LJ-Catching Moonbeams , flu-fyn , RenRen~a month til Maui! , and Andy52in52~Wodehousing are not eligible to win in this section, but they will receive recognition up top and be awarded a MB from the PDG, along with many thanks for making the game super fun.

"2018 Lucky Bones Character Badges To Be Awarded"

Winners were chosen for making awesome, frequent role playing posts, advertising in their notebooks, bailouts, pumpkins, and supporting the raffle. If you're not chosen, please know you had a ton of competition, and we still appreciate everyone who came and played along. Badges will be sent when they will count to the following:

One such badge to be won is Os' very exclusive Special OPPS MB that is all about dedication.
Merit Badge in Very Special OPPS
[Click For More Info]

Because you've amazing dedication, you're an awesome friend and PDGer, as well as a crazy lovable Cupid!!! Obviously Cupid's Lucky Arrows would be nothing without you!!! Love Os

Winners were chosen for making awesome, frequent role playing posts, advertising in their notebooks, and supporting the raffle. If you're not chosen, please know you had a ton of competition, and we still appreciate everyone who came and played along. Badges will be sent when they will count to the following:

Winners:
Schnujo Ho Ho Ho grcubby sent Zodiac Libra MB *CheckR*
Lilli lighthouses.37 sent Congratulations MB Hannah
Beacon44-⚓️🧩 grcubby sent Encore! Encore MB *CheckR*
dog pack:saving4 premium renew Hawaiifoeva sent Halloween MB *CheckR*
Jayne skarecrow sent Horror/Scary MB *CheckR*
Emily Hannah sent Entertainment MB *CheckR* Hannah emailed Viv 11/9/18 sent her GPs, 11/20 asked her to send the GPs back

Honorable Mentions:
Choconut GPs sent/Arrows entered in Cupid's Lucky Arrows
🏳‍🌈 Me ~ Duf ♏ GPs sent/Arrows entered in Cupid's Lucky Arrows
Jimminycritic GPs sent/Arrows entered in Cupid's Lucky Arrows
PandaPaws; VET TECH in 2020! GPs sent/Arrows entered in Cupid's Lucky Arrows
Seshat GPs sent/Arrows entered in Cupid's Lucky Arrows

Limerick Winners - Badges to Send

*Block**BlockG**Block**BlockG**Block**BlockG**Block**BlockG**Block**BlockG**Block**BlockG**Block**BlockG**Block**BlockG**Block*

ARE YA FEELING LUCKY?
"THEN GET ON WITH IT, BONEHEAD! GRAB A BONE!"

*Block**BlockG**Block**BlockG**Block**BlockG**Block**BlockG**Block**BlockG**Block**BlockG**Block**BlockG**Block**BlockG**Block*

"Lucky Bones Previous Rolls - 1-80

When reserving private Rolls, be sure and put the #s 1., 2., 3.,... up to 13., before each username in each set or else...! Oh, and if you care to go the extra mile, do type them as such: 1.{s} username with no writingml

BONE ROLL #100
Exchange your Bones for Pumpkins.

1. lornda (from kerrimiller a wolf)
2. mhicks (from kerrimiller a wolf)
3. 1starsong (from kerrimiller a wolf)
4. nixie9 (from kerrimiller a wolf)
5. andy78 From memories ♥
6. schnujo From memories ♥
7. ljleighton Free Pumpkin
8. poulynoe From memories ♥
9. schnujo +3 Free Pumpkin Thank you for sponsoring me in NaNo! ~Hawaiifoeva ♥
10. schezar (from kerrimiller a wolf)
11. pandapaws214 +1 (Mix of Bones/Pumpkins)
12. pandapaws214 (Mix of Bones/Pumpkins)
13. warpedsanity From Lilli_in_fl: for my NaNo sponsors and teammates! Go Red! Team!!

*GiftR* WINNER OF ROLL #100- Nixie~away and Schnujo Ho Ho Ho CONGRATULATIONS! *Spider* GPs Sent *CheckR*

BONE ROLL #101

1. ruwth From Lilli_in_fl: for my NaNo sponsors and teammates! Go Red! Team!!
2. Fivesixer +1 Free Pumpkin
3. bookmeister From Lilli_in_fl: for my NaNo sponsors and teammates! Go Red! Team!!
4. octobersun2 From Lilli_in_fl: for my NaNo sponsors and teammates! Go Red! Team!!
5. huntersmoon +1 Free Pumpkin
6. grcubby +5 Free Pumpkin
7. socalscribe From Lilli_in_fl: for my NaNo sponsors and teammates! Go Red! Team!!
8. Fivesixer Free Pumpkin
9. memories
10. schnujo +2 Free Pumpkin Thank you for sponsoring me in NaNo! ~Hawaiifoeva ♥
11. huntersmoon Free Pumpkin
12. poulynoe From Lilli_in_fl: for my NaNo sponsors and teammates! Go Red! Team!!
13. dragonfish From Lilli_in_fl: for my NaNo sponsors and teammates! Go Red! Team!!

*GiftR* WINNER OF ROLL #101- Cubby CONGRATULATIONS! *Spider* GPs Sent *CheckR*

BONE ROLL #102

1. left empty
2. lilli_in_fl +1 Pumpkin
3. grcubby +4 Free Pumpkin
4. warpedsanity +1 Pumpkin
5. cat.voleur +1 Free Pumpkin
6. scribequeen
7. lilli_in_FL
8. grcubby +3 Free Pumpkin
9. lilli_in_fl Free Pumpkin
10. warpedsanity Pumpkin
11. schnujo +1 Free Pumpkin Thank you for sponsoring me in NaNo! ~Hawaiifoeva ♥
12. }grcubby +2 Free Pumpkin
13. cat.voleur Free Pumpkin

*GiftR* WINNER OF ROLL #102- Cubby CONGRATULATIONS! *Spider* GPs Sent *CheckR*

BONE ROLL #103

1. fyndorian free pumpkin
2. renduring free pumpkin
3. vpbanjo free pumpkin
4. andy78 free pumpkin
5. webwith free pumpkin
6. grcubby +1 Free Pumpkin
7. kerrimiller free pumpkin
8. osirantinous doesn't like pumpkins and will give it back if she wins
9. grcubby +2 Free Pumpkin
10. grcubby
11. grcubby +1 Free Pumpkin
12. schnujo Free Pumpkin Thank you for sponsoring me in NaNo! ~Hawaiifoeva ♥
13. grcubby

*GiftR* WINNER OF ROLL #103- Cubby CONGRATULATIONS! *Spider* GPs Sent *CheckR*{

*DropR* "Though the blood donations are rather sparse so far, I suppose I really must thank you all for playing and/or donating GPs to Lucky Bones."

Best Raffle/Auction

Nominated for Best Raffle/Auction and Best Horror/Suspense/Thriller

"Best Horror" and "Best Raffle/Auction"

Thanks for playing along, everyone! And a big thank you for all of the lovely badges! *Bigsmile*

Merit Badge in The Scheming Scoundrel
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for including the  [Link To Item #2147198]  as one of the beneficiaries of this year's  [Link To Item #2055887] ! It is genuinely appreciated. *^*Heart*^* Thanks for all the support you have given me over the past year as well. It has meant more to me than I can put into words. Merit Badge in I Love WdC
[Click For More Info]

Thank you so much for considering our humble little group for your Lucky Bones contribution this year. The GPs will go to good use for the community! *^*Delight*^* From all of us at  [Link To Item #2090778]  *^*Heart*^* Merit Badge in Business
[Click For More Info]

For your meticulous and merciless bone counting at the  [Link To Item #2055887]  and for creating one of the most fun Halloween forums on WDC! It was a hoot and a blast to play along! *^*Bigsmile*^* The  Wytch  Doctor. *^*Heart*^* Merit Badge in Entertainment
[Click For More Info]

If anything is appropriate to celebrate your amazing fundraising efforts in  [Link To Item #2055887]  it's this badge. You are an amazing person and I thank you so much for your donation to  [Link To Item #1261045] . I hope I can find a way to repay your kindness one day. *^*Heart*^*
 Merit Badge in Horror Scary
[Click For More Info]

For Making the month of October such a fun time with your Lucky Bones Game and Raffle, and for all of the hard work you put into it! Here's a Skull to get you started next October! Enjoy! Merit Badge in Gothic
[Click For More Info]

Thanks for working your fingers to the B-O-N-E-S, through October, Rolling them Bones!  I could have done without the dingiest dungeon part . *^*Smirk*^*But, I was released early, and Halloween was a success! *^*Laugh*^*  
*^*hug*^*
Jimmy & Webbie 

Merit Badge in Dark Fantasy
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for hosting  [Link To Item #2055887]  which allowed me to live out my dark fantasy of not only having an island created just for me, but also giving me my own pet to do my bidding! It doesn't get any better than that! Oh wait, it does because we got to have parties, do bone bowling, party and attempt to escape all in the name of charity and Halloween fun! I can't remember such an exciting October, but that electroshock therapy you gave me made my brain mush! lol *^*Heart*^*~Ren Merit Badge in Appreciation
[Click For More Info]

For Being An Inspiration! You are Much Appreciated! Merit Badge in Merit Badges
[Click For More Info]

For Making loony island for me and  [Link To User renduring] Merit Badge in Drama
[Click For More Info]

For bailing out  [Link To User rl_gallear]  from the Lucky Bones dungeon, but also for infusing the game with awesome drama!! Merit Badge in Finance
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for your donation to Muse Masters, Hannah! Your generosity is much appreciated, and the muses are dancing. *^*Angel*^* Merit Badge in The Talent Pond
[Click For More Info]

Thank you so much for supporting  [Link To Item #1261045]  with a donation from your awesome activity  [Link To Item #1952540] . You make it SO much fun! I am already looking forward to next year and I can't wait to take part in your February activity! *^*Heart*^* You ROCK!  Merit Badge in Friendship
[Click For More Info]

I have been wanting to give this to you for quite some time, but I didn't want to tip you into the boiling cauldron of evil. Now though, I  see  the coast is clear, so thank you so very much for  seeing  me through the last few months. Your support has not been  overlooked . I would have to be  blind  to not appreciate such a good friend who  looks  out for me so well. See  how much I love you? Merit Badge in Foresight
[Click For More Info]

My crystal ball tells me you need a boost *^*Wink*^*   Happy Halloween!  ~Darleen*^*Moon*^* Merit Badge in Horror Scary
[Click For More Info]

The month of HORROR deserves your 666th badge.  Wear it with pride because it is very much deserved.  I bet you don't keep it long! Merit Badge in Horror Scary
[Click For More Info]

May all your bones be lucky - keep on paying it forward, Mr. B and Vampy!  Bear Hugs to you!  *^*Kiss*^**^*Heart*^**^*Teddy*^**^*Teddy*^**^*Teddy*^**^*Teddy*^**^*Teddy*^*!  *^*Dropr*^* Merit Badge in Angel
[Click For More Info]

This badge is in recognition of your tireless efforts to raise funds for  The Art of Criticism Project  from both  [Link To Item #1952540]  and  [Link To Item #1971188] . It is this spirit of giving that the project is founded on, and I am appreciative of your contributions. Thank you!   Merit Badge in Generosity
[Click For More Info]

This Merit Badge is for including Little Lamb's Support Group as one of the recipients of Lucky Bones' gift points. Merit Badge in Funny
[Click For More Info]

Hannah, Patrick and I had a wonderful time with Mr Bones, Vampy, and yourself. You bring such humour to the  Lucky Bones  activity, and your sense of fun is limitless. You are an entertainer, and Patrick and I would like to thank you for entertaining us! Keep doing what you do. This badge is an expression of appreciation from the two of us! *^*Smile*^*

Additional Banks to award outstanding merit badges:
"Lucky Bones Outstanding Prize Fund

902 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 37 · per page   < >
by Hannah · 10-31-18 @ 5:53 pm
by Hannah · 10-20-18 @ 10:39 am
by Hannah · 11-04-18 @ 8:24 am
by Elle · 11-03-18 @ 8:53 pm
by Hannah · 11-01-18 @ 7:21 am
by Hannah · 11-01-18 @ 7:21 am
by Hannah · 11-01-18 @ 7:19 am
by Hannah · 11-01-18 @ 7:17 am