*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/2117156
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing · #2117156
An experience I had recently may be beneficial to those who read this!
         I recently created a profile on Upwork's website to promote myself as a freelance journalist and content writer. I've a had a few small paying jobs on there, but then I landed the big one. I am writing book summaries for a wonderful company and making actual money quickly and easily. One of the books I was assigned to read was Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Christopher Voss. This book changed my life. After reading it, I sent my boss an email, using the skills and techniques I'd learned from the book HE assigned me to write a summary on.

Over the course of the next few days, having no degree or experience, I was able to convince him to let my abilities speak for themselves. And he agreed to give me a shot! I looked further into his business and was BLOWN AWAY. He has developed an amazing product line! If you ever have writer's block, or know you have talent, but are unsure of how to use it in a productive way, I HIGHLY recommend you check out his website. If you've ever dreamt of being a published author, your dreams may be closer than you realize.

This product will hand you everything you ever needed to be a successful, published author- and the best part is you are writing your own, original work, minus the stress!! Do what I did- take fate into your own hands and don't take "No." for an answer! For more details please visit steviedrive.com/p10p/, check us out on Facebook.com/perfect10plots and Twitter @Perfect10Plots.
0 Posts · *Magnify*
This forum is currently EMPTY!

Username:
Password:
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/2117156