*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/2141797
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2141797
A fundraiser for Shadows & Light Poetry.

WDC DOES THE MOVIES ~ MUSICAL EXTRAVAGANZA

I would like to invite you all to come see a film in the comfort of the leather cinema seats in our WDC theatre. Refreshments (well, popcorn and soda, that is) will be served before, during, and after the films. Our aim is to make you as comfortable as possible.

This fundraiser will run for three weeks; from 0:01a.m., WDC time on 28th July until midnight WDC time on 18th August. That's a whole three weeks for you to buy tickets and sit back and enjoy the films. So, take a look and see which you fancy, then buy some popcorn and soda and take a seat. We are showing musicals for this round. I hold my hands up and say, I am a huge fan of musicals. I inherited it from my Mum. I know there are people who don't like musicals, but there is a great mix of films in here with some comedy, some romance, and some darker stuff thrown in as well. And for those of you who still don't find anything they want to watch, why not buy some popcorn and soda and stand in the lobby, chatting to the others who are just too cool for school?

Prizes are simple. All tickets sold for the films will be divided between "Shadows and Light Poetry Contest (receiving 40% of ticket sales), the winning ticket holder (receiving 40% of ticket sales), and my own personal funds (20%). All tickets sold for the refreshments are split 50/50 between "Shadows and Light Poetry Contest and the winning ticket holders.

In addition to these prizes, 🕸 Lilli Munster ☕️ has kindly donated her exclusive (and beautiful) Coffee with Lilli merit badge to the person who makes the biggest single purchase. Want to see how pretty it is?

Merit Badge in Coffee with Lilli
[Click For More Info]

Hi Rachel! Thank you for supporting the raffles around WdC by participating in my  [Link To Item #2163388] ! Congratulations on winning my exclusive MB! I hope you love it as much as I do! Kindest Regards, Lilli

In addition to this, I am going to give my exclusive Chocolate Emporium merit badge to the person who buys the most tickets overall.

Merit Badge in Chocolate Emporium
[Click For More Info]

Dear Lilli,

Thank you for purchasing some chocolate cupcakes from my shop.

Here is your brand new Chocolate Emporium merit badge. I hope you like it.

Rachel *^*Heartv*^*

FILMS

THE SOUND OF MUSIC

Tickets ~ 1,000GPs each
Ticket Holders

CHICAGO

Tickets ~ 1,000GPs each
Ticket Holders

LES MISERABLES

Tickets ~ 1,000GPs each
Ticket Holders

WEST SIDE STORY