*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Get it for
Apple iOS.
Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/2159670
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2159670
A summer activity game: Can you beat the WDC summer's hot challenge?
A summer activity game: Can you beat the WDC summer's hot challenge?

Thank you Pesky Amanda is away for now. for the beautiful awardicon that graces the Forum Activity. *Heart*

Welcome wonderful members of the Writing Dot Com Wonderland

It's Summertime again, time to stroll out from your own home folio and have a break time while enjoying the summer rays of sunshine and smell the fragrance of grasses and plants around the playing park of WDC wonderland. *Smile*

So here's our newest activity to enjoy the summertime here in WDC Wonderland and this will be opened only on the Summer Season of WDC from July 1 to July 19, 2019.

THE STORY

I'm so delighted that its summer season already, my most favorite season of the year when I go out from my mushroom cave to visit my flowering plants and garden, I'm so shocked to find out that my beautiful magical roses plants were dull and sad because their thorns and leaves were missing. I know some wild animals from the deep deep ocean floor stole it and scattered them on the playing ocean field.

Can you help me find and hunt them around on the playing ocean field? Tokens and prizes will be given after.

Don't forget to bring your battle sWords of oxygenous mask and shock gun before you start to enter into the playing ocean field of the fairy Samberine Everose placed in the hidden part of Writing Dot Com Wonderland. Beware not to step on the seaweeds thorns *Burstgr* it may give you a cramp in your feet and will delay you to walk, but don't ignore when you see a seahorse *SeahorseGr* , pick it and you will be lifted to another step.
*Smile*

Summer divider (under the ocean deep)Summer divider (under the ocean deep)Summer divider (under the ocean deep)Summer divider (under the ocean deep)

MECHANICS OF THE GAME
*Exclaim* Before you knock at the doorstep of this game, we should first be familiarized to the tool that you will be going to bring- Your Playing Dice or The Virtual Dice.

Playing Dice for the contest

THE PLAYING DICE :

Virtual Dice will be our playing dice here, you should have your own playing dice, I'm sorry but I will not accept virtual dice that will be used by two players.
*Bullet* One player should have its own playing dice.
*Bullet* Our playing dice will consist of 1 up to 6 step or turn only

Important reminders:
1 dice means 1 step or turn
2 dice means 2 steps or turn and so on...

Where to find a Virtual Dice and how to create your own Playing Dice: You can find the Virtual Dice on the left side while facing this monitor after you tick the Writing Dot Com Tools and find Virtual Dice there.

How to use the Virtual Dice:

Here are the things that you will fill in your playing or virtual dice.

Item ID: This game requires you to have your own Playing Dice or Virtual Dice, so first please choose an existing item of yours to be your permanent Playing Dice until the end of this game when you already chose to fill here the item number.

Roll how many dice: we only roll 1 dice every step or turn.

Dice sides numbering from: Our playing Dice is from 1 to 6 only

Repeat the roll how many times: for every step or turn we only roll 1 time

The No repeat number is optional-either you tick it or not it's fine.

Then click the Roll the Virtual Dice, you can see now the resulting number.

Then look at the definition of the number below: for example when the result of your first dice roll is number 3 in which it means you go three steps from number 1 as the starting point. So it will fall to number 4 step which defines below that you found a green leaf, so you will be lifted immediately to number 8 which gives a challenge to you for a review.

After accomplishing the challenge, post the review in the forum, states the number 8 challenge and your own Playing Dice by using this code: {dice-item:XXXXXX}

Then return again to your Playing Virtual Dice and do a roll to get how many turns or steps you will make again to continue playing until you will reach the finish line. *Smile*

Summer divider (under the ocean deep)Summer divider (under the ocean deep)Summer divider (under the ocean deep)Summer divider (under the ocean deep)

Playing field for the contest

THE PLAYING FIELD:

So here's our Playing Field which composed of 30 steps wherein every number/step will have a challenge and define as follow.

BASE LINE All players will all be standing here before they start rolling the dice.
1. Start your counting here.
2. Congratulations you will receive a 2000 worth of tickets from me
3. Oh! Sorry you've stepped the scattered seaweeds thorn *Burstgr* you will return to the start
4. Congratulations! You have found a seahorse *SeahorseGr* - so you will be lifted and Go to number 8
5. Get your Shock Gun and Gift a 1 shot review to 3 members who will be celebrating its anniversary this month
6. Oh! Sorry you've stepped the scattered seaweeds thorn *Burstgr* you will return to number 2
7. Be a sponsor of the group "The Newbies Academy Group, please donate 20,000 gps or more.
8. Create a poem and enter to at least 2 poetry contest that is active in this month.
9. Congratulations! You have found a seahorse *SeahorseGr* - so you will be lifted and go to number 13
10. Get your Shock Gun and Give 1 each shot of review to 3 newbies
11. Congratulations you will receive a 1 poem review from me.
12. Oh! Sorry you've stepped the scattered seaweeds thorn *Burstgr* you will return to number 8
13. Be a sponsor, donate 20,000 gps or above to group "Rising Stars of WdC
14. Reward the current Showcase Member in the "Newbies Academy Showcase Returns August..
15. Congratulations! you will receive a Teddy Bear Gift Basket Merit Badge *Teddy*
16. Congratulations! You have found a seahorse *SeahorseGr* - so you will be lifted and Go to number 20
17. Be sponsor to this activity please donate 20,000 gps for its maintenance
18. Greet and Brag your accomplishment this month or anyone who would you like to congratulate for its accomplishment and post in the "Special Occasions Forum
19.Answer at least three QOTD in the "Question of the Day!
20. Congratulations! You will receive a 'thank you' trinket from me.
21. Oh! Sorry you've stepped the scattered seaweeds thorn *Burstgr* you will return to number 13
22. Go to the review and read section of WDC and give a review for any item that is in there.
23. Enter at least three contest that were stated in the "The Contest Challenge
24. Be sponsor please donate 20,000 gps to group "WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group
25. Congratulations! you have found a seahorse *SeahorseGr*- so you will be lifted and go to number 28
26. Oh! Sorry, you've stepped the scattered seaweeds thorn *Burstgr* please return to number 22
27. Get your Shock Gun and Gift a shot of review to 3 members who will be celebrating its anniversary this month and post in the "Anniversary Reviews
28. Advertise and promote 5 Activities or contest in the Newsfeed including this activity.
29. Get your Shock Gun and Give a shot of review to 2 newbies
30. Congratulations!- Finish Line *Trophyg*

DO's WHEN YOU ALREADY STARTED TO PLAY:

1. Anyone can play. Post in the forum if you are willing to play by using this code to be the title of your message posted in the forum: Player # X (change X your alias or codename- you can choose of your favorite Disney cartoon character or your favorite X-man.

2. After you posted your code, start now in playing as how the mechanics of this game stated above.

3. Post here every challenge that you've accomplished in {bitem:XXXXX} if the challenge is creating,
{review:XXXXX} if you did a review,
{post:XXXXXX} if you did a donation together with your playing dice/virtual dice.

4. This Activity Game will only open only in the Summer Season of WDC started from July 1 to July 19, 2019

5. In fairness to all, I have the right to disqualify any completed task/challenge or winner, if it's improper and they don't follow the rules.

6. The ranking will be the first achiever first serve basis, so the first one who will accomplish the game will be rank number 1- 2019, the second will be rank number 2-2019 and so on.

7. You must accomplish the challenges that your playing dice will give to you before the ending date -July 19, 2019, if you post in the forum any accomplished challenge after that ending date I'm sorry I will not consider already all your accomplishments.

8. Each review should have 500 and above characters and you can affiliate your review to any group of your choice -just don't forget to put this tag in your review (Please copy and paste)
{center}{e:vine1}{e:vine2}{e:tulipp}{e:vine1}{e:vine2}{b} This is a part of the {item:2159670} Activities {/b}{e:vine1}{e:vine2}{e:tulipp}{e:vine1}{e:vine2}{/center}

It will look like this:

*Vine1**Vine2**Tulipp**Vine1**Vine2* This is a part of the "The Hunter Games-CLOSED already Activities *Vine1**Vine2**Tulipp**Vine1**Vine2*

9. If you have any question, you can always email me. *Smile*

WDC Hunters IN THEIR ALIAS:

A *Star* Signifies that the player was already finished the Game and you can view its rank here "The Hunter Games Summer Achiever Award

{dropnote:"Click here to view the On going Players in the Game"}

*Star* Lilli ☕ ~ as Hunter Princess Belle ~ Playing Dice Dice Results For: "Lilli's Coffee Fund"
*Bullet*Things to be awarded from the Game
Exclusive Thank you Trinket from Samberine

*Star*eyestar~summerdaze ~ as Huntress Eyestar ~ Playing Dice~ Dice Results For: "An EyeStar View"
*Bullet* Things to be awarded from the Game
Exclusive Thank You Trinket from Samberine
1000 gps credits for the two last review.

*Star* the Wordy Jay ~ as Huntress WordyJay ~ Playing Dice ~ Dice Results For: "You Wanna Gift Me a Review?"
4000 gps from Samberine
Exclusive Thank You Trinket from Samberine

*Star* Queen Kissy ~ as Huntress Maleficent ~Playing Dice ~Dice Results For: "Royal Guest Book"
2000 gps from Samberine

Prizes:

When you've already reached the finish line you will be receiving a
*CheckP**Ribbon* 25K Awardicon

*CheckP*An exclusive Plaque signature from "Minja's Sig Shop
(will be scribbled your name & rank in the game)
List of Achievers in the Hunter Games
*CheckP*You will collect an exclusive Trinket of this Game

*CheckP**Badge* a Georgeous Gaming MB
Merit Badge in Gaming
[Click For More Info]

Thank you so much for your very kind and generous donation. Here's my token for you from the  [Link To Item #2159670]  for being one of it's sponsor this Summer 2018.💓Samberine

*CheckP* and a chance to be added to the list of "The Hunter Games Summer Achiever Award

Want to receive the Hunter Games Merit Badge Soon?
Soon to come

Requirement: Collect all the 5 Trinkets

Watch out any contest and activity of mine that shows the other trinket.

Trinket Adventure 1-Summer Field
2:

Trinket Adventure 2- Ocean Field

3. Trinket:Adventure 3- unlock soon after Adventure 2

4. Trinket: Adventure 4-unlock soon after Adventure 3

5. Spare Trinket (either my friendship trinket, samberine trinket, or thank you trinket)

Awards and Prices will be awarded after the closing date.

KIND DONORS:
Thank you so much!
Though there's a challenge in the playing field to be the sponsor, but I'll be grateful if you would like to donate for the maintenance of this activity.
Anyone who donates 40, 000 gps will receive a merit badge from me as my token of appreciation and an exclusive friendship trinket from my trinket home.

1.Tiggy *Heart*
2. Pesky Amanda is away for now. *Heart*
3.Carol St. Ann *Heart*
4.eyestar~summerdaze *Heart*
5.Nixie ~ on and off for July *Heart*
6.Schnujo *Heart*
7. runoffscribe *Heart*

So Enjoy the Summer while beating Hunter's Challenge!

Samberine Sig.

211 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 9 · per page   < >
by Queen Kissy · 07-17-19 @ 11:25 am
by Samberine Everose · 07-16-19 @ 8:57 pm
by Samberine Everose · 07-16-19 @ 8:51 pm
by Samberine Everose · 07-16-19 @ 8:48 pm
by Queen Kissy · 07-16-19 @ 3:09 pm
by Queen Kissy · 07-15-19 @ 12:18 pm
by Queen Kissy · 07-15-19 @ 12:15 pm
by Queen Kissy · 07-15-19 @ 12:01 pm
by Samberine Everose · 07-14-19 @ 9:50 pm