*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/2169111
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2169111
Are you a dog or cat lover, if so, come on in. (February Only)
NOT OPEN TILL FEBRUARY

For my RaffleFor my Raffle

Virtual Dice Roll and Contest in 1

*Paw*

You all know the month of February is all about Love, so I'm going to do a raffle and you can pay for a friend, if you like. If you get more than 10 tickets, I will double the prize like General Merit Badge and 1 of my Lighthouse Merit Badges.

Whoever wins in the Virtual Dice, will get my New Merit Badge: Border Collie with Leaves or the Great Pumpkin and 10K Awardicon for their poem. The end of February, My Merit Badge is going back to the vault until the following year.

*Paw*

There are many animal lovers out there

I know many of us have love dogs and cats, either in the past and present. Since I have a dog and a cat, I have been taking good care of my two animals. I've gone walks with my dog as well. Here is a photo of my Border Collie and if you want to write a poem about your cat or dog or both, it's fine but you have to write about 50 lines or less and post it here in the forum, If you have any problems, please contact me or go to: "Linking Help And Practice"   by 🦄🏳️‍🌈Sapph

*Paw*

Paw print and the word love

If you want to win a Merit Badge, you must purchase a ticket for your chance to win and tickets will go on sale only in the month of February.

*Paw*

It's a photo I took recently.

This is Dottie Ruth, she's My Border Collie and she's the one who inspired me to do a Merit Badge.

This will be the Merit Badge, if you win.

Merit Badge in Border Collie with Leaves
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs

*Paw*

Please purchase a ticket and it costs 1,000 GPs for each one. You may purchase a ticket for a friend and once I do the Virtual Dice, I will know what number it landed and whoever that person is will get my Exclusive Special Merit Badge which is: Border Collie with Leaves. Good Luck everyone.

*Paw*

Merit Badge in Border Collie with Leaves
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs

Poems

*Paw*

Ticket Holders

All the donations will be going towards my contests and raffle, so I can keep up with it and keep it going smoothly.

For my Love In The Air Contest

To accept Donations for GPs

*Paw*

the New Merit Badge is here and this will be only used in raffles, Contests and Virtual Dice. So as for the Border Collie Merit Badge, the donation is 100K, because that is my very Special Merit Badge. Once the raffle is over, it's going back to the vault.
if you want to give a donation of 75,000 GPs, you will get my Lighthouse at Sunset Merit Badge or The Great Pumpkin Merit Badge for your donation. I do appreciate your help.

(LIMITED TIME ONLY)

Merit Badge in Lighthouse At Sunset
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in The Great Pumpkin
[Click For More Info]

Here's more contests, you can go to check out!

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join our challenge by entering a contest at least 12 out of 13 months. Win Badges!
#2109126 by Cujo-Schnujo

*Paw*

Raffle an Auction

Thank You

3 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 1 · per page   < >
by Ms. Pumpkin🎃45 · 09-25-19 @ 8:27 pm
by Ms. Pumpkin🎃45 · 10-05-19 @ 3:50 pm
by 👑 Queen of Darkness🌙 · 09-25-19 @ 6:32 pm

Username:
Password:
Not a Member?