*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Get it for
Apple iOS.
Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/2199738-Great-Pumpkins-CONTEST---October-2020
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2199738
If you are ready to get scared, then enter! (FOR OCTOBER)
Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

Nominated For: Best New Contest

For my October Raffle

This contest will be open only in the month of October, every year in October, I will do something different.

October is a month that scary things happen at night.

*Jackolantern*

As you walk out of your house, you get a feeling someone is watching you as you go treat or treating. So you have to beware of the Great Pumpkin because he will come after you, if you don't follow the rules of this contest.

*Spider*

I love this image from Hannah

Thank you goes to: Hannah ♫♥♫

*Jackolantern*

VIRTUAL DICE ROLL

Okay, I will be giving out my 1 Very Special Merit Badge and if you do exactly what I say on here, you may get it but you have to really earn it. So here's what you have to do,

You can get a Raffle Ticket for yourself and a friend. If you want my special Merit Badge, you must write about either Halloween or the month of October. You must link your Short Story or Poem in the forum and how many tickets you want here in the forum, but just let me know how many and I will post it. Another, Once you do post your poem and if you win, you will get my Great Pumpkin, Border Collie with Leaves or Guitar pick Merit Badge. So I'm going to do a Virtual Dice Roll and whatever number, it lands on, I will give the Merit Badge to 8 people.

*Badge* Merit Badge in Border Collie with Leaves
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs *Badge* Merit Badge in The Great Pumpkin
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs *Badge* Merit Badge in Rhythm & Rhyme Lyric
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs *Badge*

The Tickets will be 1,500 each and if you want more, you may purchase a ticket for a friend as well.

Poems

Short Stories

Ticket Holders

*Spider*

Its for my contest

1. You can get a ticket for the raffle for yourself and a friend.

2. You must post a new Short Story, it has to be 1500 or 2000 words or less.

3. You must post a new Poem, it has to be 50 lines.

4. You can enter one short story per round and absolutely no editing once the round closes, No Exceptions.

5. I would like to have your Short Story in b-item format, so I can put it up. If you need help, please go to"Linking Help And Practice

6. You must create a static in your port for your Short Stories and link it back to this forum.

7. Your poems can go up to 18+, No Higher.

*Jackolantern*

Here's a contest that you may want to enter, check it out!

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo

To accept Donations for GPs

The donation will be going towards my membership as well as my contests/Raffles. If you give a donation of 75,000 GPs or more, you will get one of my Exclusive Merit Badges down below👇.

Merit Badge in The Great Pumpkin
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in Angel Gate Lighthouse
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs

Making all Badges and Awardicons count

1 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 1 · per page   < >
by Beacon Is Writing✍️ · 06-27-20 @ 7:04 pm

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/2199738-Great-Pumpkins-CONTEST---October-2020