Kindness is a year long holiday.
This is a simple little game anyone can play. The rules are simple and it helps all involved.|
How this works:
Pick a random WDC member and write a helpful review of one of their pieces of writing. It can be a poem, a short story, the prologue of a novel, the subject of an interactive story... you get the idea.
The important thing is to make the review anonymous (the first box under the GPs option) and state in your review that it is a Random Act Of Holiday Kindness.
1. Follow the rules and guidelines set by WDC for fair and constructive reviews.
2. Make the review anonymous, as stated above.
3. Ask the one you reviewed to spread the joy. If you wish, consider suggesting at least one WDC member who could use a Random Act Of Holiday Kindness. (This is optional but please refrain from picking yourself. The Holiday season is about giving not receiving.)
4. Consider adding a few GPs with your review. (Again, this is optional. Whatever you are able or willing to give to whom you are reviewing.)
5. If you receive a Random Act Of Holiday Kindness, please consider thanking anonymous for the review in the news feed.
6. Comment in the forum below people who you believe may need a Random Act Of Holiday Kindness so others may consider spreading the joy. (Again, please refrain from picking yourself.)
7. If you wish to nominate this game to the Quill Awards, please visit their forum. "2020 Nomination Form for Quill Awards"
|This forum is currently EMPTY!|