*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/2216609-Anchor--Wheel-Message-Forum---Contest
Rated: E · Message Forum · Contest · #2216609
This will be a place where you can be yourself and write poetry.
NOW OPEN

The Image was made by Bonnie

Image Made By: Rhoswen - Goal Reacher

*PirateShip*

POEMS:

1. "Cacophony

Judges:

*CaptainWheel*

This forum will be for a contest and all you have to do is write a true poem about what you went through in your life. For personal experiences, it maybe hard to write because you could be going through something and you need encouragement.

I will tell you what I went through by email, if you're interested, but I have it in poetry which I have posted a few of mine on here and a friend's poem as well. We all went through a lot in our lives whether it's good or bad. The 3rd poem, a friend wrote that for my son and it means so much to me.

This is going to be a Monthly Poetry Contest. The contest runs from the 1st of the month until the last day of the month. Entries are due by 11:59 PM WDC eastern time.

*Compass*

As I wrote this poem, it is very emotional and personal to me because of my fiancé.

Here's a poem that I wrote and it's how I really feel about my son.

This poem mean so much to me and LegendaryMasK❤ wrote it for my son Brandon since he loves trains and Dottie, our border collie

This one is emotional for me and my fiancé lost his dad in October 2018

This is a poem that Rhoswen - Goal Reacher wrote about when her son and herself went to Wilder Tower - Chickamauga Battlefield in Georgia and they had to climb up to the top to see what was down below them.

*Anchor*

These are poems of encouragement and personal feelings that we have, so just to let everyone know, if you feel depressed, upset, sad or happy, just write it down and post it in the forum. You can use your personal experiences and there's not going to be any prompts for this poetry contest. All I ask, is to be kind and respectful towards others regardless of what they went through in their lives.

*Boat*

Please Read and Follow The Rules:

*Tackb* There won't be any prompts for this contest. If you want to share your experience, you are more than welcome to do so, but it must be in poem form.

*Tackb* Entries must be new poems for each round.

*Tackb* No one has to share. Share at your comfort level.

*Tackb* There will be a line count limit of up to 60 lines per poem per round....No more than 60 lines will be considered.

*Tackb* I would like to have your poem in b-item format or book entry like this *Right* ({entry:#######}), so I can put it up. If you need help, please go to "Linking Help And Practice

*Tackb* Your poems can go up to 18+, No Higher.

*Wave4*

Merit Badges Donation *Badge*

Merit Badge in Lighthouse At Sunset
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in Anchor With Wheel
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in Angel Gate Lighthouse
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs

The MB image at the top of this page is a new MB that goes with this contest. You can get one with a donation of 80K or more gift points.

Making all Badges and Awardicons count

Please contact either Rhoswen - Goal Reacher or myself, if you need any kind of help!

If you're interested being in the group, please contact me by email: Beacon Is Writing✍️

12 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 1 · per page   < >
by Beacon Is Writing✍️ · 06-27-20 @ 5:20 pm
by Nixie 🦊 popping on and off · 06-27-20 @ 5:19 pm
by Beacon Is Writing✍️ · 06-27-20 @ 12:54 pm
by Nixie 🦊 popping on and off · 06-27-20 @ 9:06 am
by Dave · 04-19-20 @ 11:51 am
by Lilliy Loidd 🪔 [Away] · 04-10-20 @ 7:00 pm
by Beacon Is Writing✍️ · 03-28-20 @ 1:29 am
by Jolanh · 03-27-20 @ 11:26 pm

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/2216609-Anchor--Wheel-Message-Forum---Contest