*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/567890-The-Witchs-Garden
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #567890
Halloween Handles Coming October 1st!

*WitchHat* *WitchHat* *Witchhat*

Welcome to my Garden!

A new Halloween sig--gift from Sonnetwolf

*DropR* Halloween Handles Begins Oct.1!!! *Drop*

*Witchhat* Every year, "The Witch's House" sponsors the annual Halloween Handles contest, which is in October! Be ready with your fabulous Halloween handles to dress up the WDC site with the spirit of Halloween, and another member may just spot it and post it here in the forum! *Ghost*

*Pocketwatch* Beginning at Midnight, October 1, you may choose another member's creepy, kooky, mysterious or spooky, Halloween Handle, and post their Username only, not the handle-name, as a nomination.

*Web2* Don't choose me! Thank you for thinking about including my Handle, but, no, I am disqualified because I cannot give myself an MB. *Laugh*

*Wolf* Each person may choose NO more than one handle per day. The reason being is that handles get more difficult to find as the month goes on. I'd like to give more members a chance to find and nominate handles.

*DropR* Please check the lists to see if the person you chose has been nominated already. The first time-stamped post with a Halloween Handle Username, is the one that will be added to the list, and is the one who nominated that Handle will be posted as the "Nominator"

*Die5* I will do virtual dice rolls on each Friday starting 10/08, then each Friday 10/15, 10/22, 10/29, doing a grand finale roll on 10/31. All Noms for the day must be in by 11:11. (After 11:11 all Noms will be placed on the next day's list.) *Bats* *Bat2*

*Stop* All Handles entered on Halloween day will end at that time. I may not roll dice until the next day, but be sure your nominations are in by no later than 11:11 on Halloween night to qualify. *Witchlegs1*

*Spider**Witchlegs2* *Spider*

*Bug* Please read the rules before posting. *Bug*

*Down*

*DropR*
Rules, Please Read:

*Ax* All Handles must be E-Rated as per WDC rules about Handles/Usernames being E-Only because they are seen publicly throughout the site.

*Fire* YOU must post the member's USERNAME (the name inside their case when you hover over it) in the forum, not the HANDLE. I post nominees by their username on the list to win a MB.

*No* A member already nominated may not change their handle to another one, once they've won, to try to be nominated for another MB. One per customer until the Grand Finale Roll, in which case, anyone on the lists may have a second chance. Once you've been nominated, you must keep your handle until the virtual roll is finished. Another roll will be done if the Handle the dice roll on does not have a Halloween "Theme." We want to keep the WDC, Spooktober spirit, going throughout the month.

*ExclaimR* Handles added to the nomination list, must be changed specifically for this activity.

*Ax* (If their username is "creepyghost" and their handle is usually set to "Creepy Ghost" there is no specific change added to make it a Halloween Handle, so it doesn't qualify.)

*Hourglass* MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER! Sometimes, there are members whose Handles are stuck in time from a year or so ago, and the member has not been on the site since. That member will not qualify either, as the member must be active on the site during the month of October 2021.

*Web1*

*Spider* I love Handles that make clever use of a member's Username, and incorporate that into the Halloween theme. *Delight*

*Skull* Okay, be creative and have fun ... Don't forget to be careful out there! *Witch*

Enjoy!

New Halloween sig

*Witchlegs1* *PointRight* Click here to go directly to posts.
Merit Badge in Web Witch
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Web~Witch" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #444444] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
Merit Badge in Hearth of The Witch's House
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Hearth of The Witch's House" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #444444] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
Merit Badge in The Witch's Garden
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "The Witch's Garden" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #444444] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in The Wave Witch
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs
Merit Badge in The Witch's Chamber
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in The Sand Witch
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs
Merit Badge in The Kitchen Witch
[Click For More Info]

Merit Badge in Christmas Witch
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in Moon Witch
[Click For More Info]

Merit Badge in Fish Witchery
[Click For More Info]

Witch's Garden image }

Garden Picture 9

*Bigsmile*
*Down*

Signature image for Honorable Mentions for 2017 Quill Awards

*HappyCry*

1 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 1 · per page   < >
by ŴƹbŴiTϚH☼  •  05-16-21 @ 5:21 pm

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/567890-The-Witchs-Garden