*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1311828
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #554585
Spring 2006 SLAM! - Congrats to the winners - see you all next time!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 21, 2006 at 10:19am
Edited: June 21, 2006 at 10:22am
Those moving on to Round 3 Finals
First let me say y'all are not making this any easier. I can't remember the last contest where so many entered and the attrition rate has been 0% in multiple final rounds. When we started this we were hoping we would have 20 for the first round of finals. We also wrestled with the possibility that we might have only a few who would dominate the prelims thus keeping the final numbers low; however, here we are with strong representation from all case colors, a wonderful diversification of poetic styles and experience. Now, without further ado here are the poets who will advance to the next round:

Dale Arthur
Katya the Poet
Zoo - Salted and Roasted
Diane
Phyllis
Red Writing Hood <3
Misawa
twyls
Puditat
Piglet

I want to remind everyone to post all Rats, Conga and others, in the Green Room. For those advancing to the next round, the prompt will be posted on or before Thursday, 10 am. Also, I can't stress enough, read the prompt and the directions carefully. Read them once, to make me happy, and twice to help you advance and if you don't understand anything there ASK! The only stupid question, is the unasked question.

Good luck to all!

People may surprise you with unexpected kindness. Dogs have a depth of loyalty that often we seem unworthy of. But the love ao a cat is a blessing, a privilege in this world."
----Kinky Friedman

SLAM!  (18+)
Spring 2006 SLAM! - Congrats to the winners - see you all next time!
#554585 by Cappucine

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Those moving on to Round 3 Finals · 06-21-06 10:19am
by Texas Belle

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Cappucine.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1311828