*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1987118
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
2023 Sign-ups are CLOSED. A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 23, 2009 at 9:44am
October 23 done
Another day, another bit. It has gotten into good shape.

Jyo

PS I even have an idea for a second novel I can use if this one gets done sooner than I expect! Thanks BrandiwynšŸŽ¶

** Image ID #1610420 Unavailable **
Please consider being my sponsor!
"NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon [ASR] and "Sponsor Sign-Up Form [E]

My  Muse, as she reviews, writes, reads.
Merit Badge in Seasons Autumn
[Click For More Info]

For your creativity in choosing the 2009 Halloween Handle, Just an Ordinary Jyo-mbie!, that creates “giggles, gasps, or an uttered wish I’d thought of that.” *^*Smile*^*

An award from  [Link To Item #1485641]  just because you made me giggle! *^*Wink*^*

P.S.  [Link To User mesonali]  discovered and nominated you in the forum. *^*Delight*^*     
Merit Badge in Philosophy
[Click For More Info]

Dear Jyo, I am giving you this philosophy merit badge because your refreshing philosophy on a life well lived spoke to my heart and inspired hope.  You shared a part of yourself and I am honoured to have experienced that.  Thank you so much. Merit Badge in Travel
[Click For More Info]

Thanks for taking readers into your world. It's interesting to see Mumbai from a native perspective. Your portfolio is full of wonders and I encourage others to stop by and enjoy some travels of their own.

Also, thank you for your donation to Jace's Travel Guide Auction.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
October 23 done · 10-23-09 9:44am
by Just an Ordinary Boo!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1987118