Let's discuss poetry, With the theme of fantasy.
So here's a list I grabbed from my poetry class to help you out. Enjoy!
1. Is the poem interesting?
2. Does the poem sound melodic?
3. Does the poem say something? Does it have depth?
4. Is the poem too abstract? Can you understand the message?
5. Does the poem have power or beauty or both?
6. Does the poem contain common clichés?
7. Do the words in the poem seemed forced to conform to the form or line syllable count?
8. Is the poem's punctuation used effectively?
9. Are there any interesting words in the poem?
What if the strange disappearances show the dawn of Magic?
** Image ID #2086501 Unavailable **
In progress July 2016.
The Sister Realms
Seven realms, seven stones, three peoples, one energy connecting them all.