*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3091616
Rated: E · Message Forum · Steampunk · #1776068
Discuss, learn, practice, promote, write and review Steampunk, Sci-fi & Fantasy with us.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 13, 2017 at 3:12am
The Official Steampunk Authors Guild Blog Official Thread
As (briefly) workshopped in the Leadership Forum, the group-blog of the Steampunk Authors Guild.

Interested parties can ask questions here and sign up here as well.

To be a featured SteamPunk Blogger you MUST be a member of the SteamPunk Authors Guild and you must be prepared to blog as if you live in a Steampunk World.

I do suggest that Steampunk Bloggers utilise the many blog prompts and challenges here on Writing.Com as a source of inspiration.

Donations are welcome and will be used to promote the blog only, and perhaps pay the authors. If I get enough donations I will set up a fund, otherwise just donate to this group and Beck Firing back up! can disperse any funds after taking a cut for the group.

THE ROSTER
I will from time to time post pertinent news about all things Steampunk and all things Steampunk Authors Guild on the blog.

If you have a Steampunk item, event or hankering let me know and I will endeavour to accomodate you or your friends.

Now, about manning levels.

First cab off the rank is yours truly, to get the sails set as they might say. Then Kate - Writing & Reading will be taking the wheel.

As a rough guide when we (briefly) workshopped this group-blog in the Leadership forum, Bloggers can blog up to a week at a time but there is no requirement to blog /everyday/. A commitment to blog at least 3 of those days would be nice however.

To fill in gaps (real life gets in the way of play, I know, I know) there will be an "understudy" blogger ready to go at a moments notice.

If you just want to blog once or twice "in steampunk voice only" - then this could be the role for you.

THE MACHINATIONS
How it works is a thing of beauty. I act as editor. You email me your days blog and I post it with your byline and heading of choice. Of course, you are more then welcome to include whatever sigs you wish to promote your own activities.

So, off we go. Pip! Pip!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
The Official Steampunk Authors Guild Blog Official Thread · 05-13-17 3:12am
by Thundersbeard 30DBC JULY HOST
Re: The Official Steampunk Authors Guild Blog Official Th... · 05-13-17 3:13am
Re: Re: The Official Steampunk Authors Guild Blog Officia... · 05-13-17 8:02am

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Beck Firing back up!.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3091616