*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3146964
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(669)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 2, 2017 at 3:16pm
Greetings Writing.com!
Hello there everyone!

I've just joined this amazing community, in order to share my various collections of short stories, as of late.

I've started from mid-elementary school, and continued ever since, with smaller and greater pauses. Done my share of shelf writing over the many, many years, but since I couldn't stop grabbing a pen and a paper, I thought I'd share my journey with the world. Last year was the turning point, when I gave in for my relentless urge to create, and I began to write a small story, that quickly exploded into a massive series (currently 4-5 books). I briefly self-published it, but it wasn't up to my standards, as I had serious time restraints (it's 300+ pages long still). So, until I can properly finish it, I chose to write fairly short stories, in various topics/genres.

I'm a big fan of the great classics and kind of want to expand their legacy, by creating smart, interesting and thoughtful stories, that will make you think and wonder about the possibilities. I really think that in some way I found my true calling with writing, and let me share a quote to explain why that is:

“The heart of human excellence often begins to beat when you discover a pursuit that absorbs you, frees you, challenges you, or gives you a sense of meaning, joy, or passion.” ― Terry Orlick

I wish the best for everyone and may your dreams come true, and stay positive, no matter what!

Take care,
Marcell
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Greetings Writing.com! · 12-02-17 3:16pm
by Marcell Áron Erdei
Re: Greetings Writing.com! · 12-02-17 3:36pm
by Rustika - M.I.A.
Re: Re: Greetings Writing.com! · 12-03-17 4:06am
by Marcell Áron Erdei
Re: Greetings Writing.com! · 12-20-17 12:21pm
by Kimbug

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3146964