Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/1723002
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Comedy · #1723002
Books, TV, Movies, Music, Too...Quotes I Like
<< Previous · Message List · Next >>
Apr 19, 2018 at 9:20am
*Cow*Health, Book Sale and Whatever in April
Mr. HOOves likes to say "Whatever" imitating me. It is pretty hilarious the way he says it. *Laugh*

When you don't feel well it is hard to do much of anything. I am trying to eat better and pay attention to things more. I have some issues, but seem to be improving so I'll take a good day as a blessing any time.

The big book sale here is a week from today. It's a once a year thing where they sell over 50,000 books. My brother is driving a couple of hundred miles to come to it and my niece will be visiting the same weekend. I have looked forward to this all year.

Last night I watched this movie, again on Amazon Prime:

ASIN: B001BSBBDK
ID #110645
Product Type: DVD
Reviewer: ♥hOOves♥
Review Rated: 13+
  Setting:
  Story Plot:
  Length of :
  Usefulness:
  Overall Quality:
Amazon's Price: $ 7.62

It's a madcap, screwball comedy from the 30s. I love those types of movies.

I am reading Jane Austen at Home by Lucy Worsley and my book about the movies and happenings of 1939.

Also, Among the Mad by Jacqueline Winspear and Rising Star the endless book about the beginnings of Barack Obama. I've learned a lot about President Obama and more than I ever cared to know about Chicago politics. The minutiae about ins and outs in Chicago makes this book really really long. I am determined to finish it at this point. In that sense, it is like The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. That took me almost a year, but I did it. Thank God for Kindle and big print.

Musically, it's the Coors Home, like always and some Peggy Lee for my blood pressure. Pass Me By is one I sing whenever I take the old blood pressure.

Also watching here and there The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon Prime. Mr. HOOves doesn't care for it, but it's the same writer as Gilmore Girls so I enjoy most of the humor and quirky characters. I hated the first episode of Gilmore and it took me a long time to give it another chance. This one is one I'm slowly savoring as I watch.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Cow*Health, Book Sale and Whatever in April · 04-19-18 9:20am
by ♥hOOves♥
Re: Health, Book Sale and Whatever in April · 04-19-18 9:39am
by Princess Megan Rose

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ♥hOOves♥.
Username:
Password:
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/1723002