*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3206137
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 22, 2018 at 7:53am
Edited: December 18, 2018 at 9:15am
UPDATES to this activity & GPs rewarded through November!
Hello, all!

Well, as many of you know, I am caught up from a massive backlog of "Weekly Goals missing Gift Points. You now have lots of gift points to use to reward each other for awesome reviews, send merit badges, etc. So go out and have fun today in the community! *Smile*

UPDATES! Please be sure to read through the updates I've just made in the header of this forum. I want your subjects to be CREATIVE from now on... no more boring dates only. Put a little thought into those subject lines and let's liven this forum up!

A HUGE THANK YOU
(and you really should ALL THANK HER because had she not done this, I wouldn't have caught up so easily and you wouldn't have all those points sitting there in your inbox) goes out to ruwth for painstakingly going back and forth for weeks to gather ALL of your names for me to reward. How awesome is that???? I am so grateful she did that and we are all caught up now. So thank you, Ruwth! Well done!! That was an amazing thing to do for the community.

And with that said, you are midweek on your goals... let's see some accomplishments at the end of this week and some creative subject lines!

PS... some of you didn't receive as many gift points as others, because your goals had zero thought put into them. Make sure you reread my fine print. If you're not caring about your goals enough to make a decent outline, then I'm not caring enough to reward that. *Wink* These goals are for you and the more thought you put into them, the better the chances you are to stick with them. This forum is to HELP you, not just reward endless gift points.

To everyone, go get it this week! *Smile*

The StoryMistress
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
UPDATES to this activity & GPs rewarded through November! · 08-22-18 7:53am
by The StoryMistress
Re: UPDATES to this activity & GIFT POINTS rewarded up to... · 11-24-18 3:30pm
by Chub

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3206137