*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3234015
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(363)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #303715
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 5, 2018 at 10:19pm
Question on Expiration of Paid Membership & Interactives
Hello. Earlier this year, I was gifted a Basic Membership by an anonymous user, which I appreciated at the time, but am now growing slightly anxious about as the expiration date slowly begins to approach.

I have an interactive story on my profile that was created before it was made so that only paid members could create them. Presumably, it was left active despite my free membership due to when it was created. However, the FAQ states that when a paid membership runs out, items that cannot be hosted by free members will be locked and, after a period of time, deleted.

If I were to choose to not renew my paid membership, does anyone know whether or not my interactive would be safe? I'd like to believe it would be safe, as it was created before I received a Basic Membership and was left alone while I was still a free member, but I'm worried it will be caught in the demotion from Basic to Free and removed regardless of when it was made. If anyone has experienced something similar or knows what would happen in this situation, you help would be greatly appreciated.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Question on Expiration of Paid Membership & Interactives · 12-05-18 10:19pm
by clockworkMelody
Re: Question on Expiration of Paid Membership & Interactives · 12-05-18 11:10pm
by Past Member 'northernwrites'
Re: Re: Question on Expiration of Paid Membership & Inter... · 12-07-18 3:45am
by clockworkMelody

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3234015