*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/1188311
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Activity · #1188311
Read, Review, Rate and Record all items read by the Army Angels.
<< Previous · Message List · Next >>
Jan 3, 2019 at 10:31pm
1 Like
Edited: November 17, 2019 at 7:57pm
*Pumpkin*NOVEMBER CHALLENGES! Updated 11/17
November Challenge *Angelic*

Let's splash some color into November even though the foliage has all faded and the leaves are blowing off the trees preparing for winter's arrival.

Color November PURPLE & BLUE!

Part 1: Do 5 reviews of different Mods, make at least 1 review of the 5 a purple case.

Color November YELLOW!
Part 2: Do 5 different Preferred Authors.

Outline the November Colors in BLACK!
Part 3: Do 5 different Registered Authors.

Let's splash some color all over WDC this month -- and don't forget to outline the colors in black. What could be more lovely?

You know the drill:
Affiliate Reviews with "The WDC Angel Army
Write November Challenge on the Subject line.
Place all your Reviews in ONE POST!

*NoteY* Make your reviews helpful and positive. You should point out what you enjoyed and also any flaws you may have found. Most writers appreciate that you pointed something out to them. I know a fresh pair of eyes can catch things authors often miss after reading over their work.

*NoteP* You can improve your reviewing skills by asking yourself, would this review help me better my poem or stories?Those better reviews tend to get more GPs and bonuses than the quick, almost copy-paste type reviews that only say all looks great and giving 5 stars or give 4 stars with no place mentioned that needs improvement.

Now, go spread those colorful Angel Wings all over WDC. And, thank you for affiliating your reviews with "The WDC Angel Army *Angel*
*Witch*

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Pumpkin*NOVEMBER CHALLENGES! Updated 11/17 · 01-03-19 10:31pm
by ŴebŴiɫch

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama.
Username:
Password:
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/1188311