*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3245902
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2144083
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 31, 2019 at 1:45am
February 2019 - First Love

I just finished posting the Prompt for February in the Monthly Prompts tab above. You can find it there or below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Love

Everyone has a first love. For some, it when they are preteens. Sometimes they are teenagers. It usually doesn’t happen after that. But it can. Who is your character’s, first love? At what age has this happened? Do they think that it’s true love or do they know its puppy love or a crush? Maybe they think it’s true love, but it’s a crush or puppy love? As you can read above you can see that there are many possibilities with this there. I’m sure you can think of a lot more on your own for February’s Prompt. Whatever your character’s first love is about I would like to read it. In fact, I’m looking forward to reading a lot of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Scriptwriting Plus  [E]
This Blog isn't just for my scriptwriting Projects. It's also for my other activities.
by PureSciFi

My Monthly Scriptwriting Newsletter  [E]
This is where I'm going to be posting my Newsletter. To read them you must join us.
by PureSciFi

Scriptwriters Welcome  [E]
A discussion group for scriptwriters. Only it's not just for scriptwriters, though.
by PureSciFi

The Monthly Script Writing Contest  [E]
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
by PureSciFi

What you are about to read (see) is true. Nothing needed to be changed. After all, This has already been translated into a language that we all know and understand - English (German, French, Italian, Russian etc.).
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
February 2019 - First Love · 01-31-19 1:45am
by PureSciFi

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, PureSciFi.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3245902