*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3252613
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2144083
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 27, 2019 at 2:07am
March 2019 - March Madness

I remembered to post this in Monthly Prompt tab above. You can check it out in the prompt above, or you can just read it below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March Madness

Here in the United States, we have a basketball tournament called March Madness. You don’t need to write your script about basketball or a tournament. It doesn’t even need to be about sports. It can be anything that you want it. But it doesn’t need to be in order to win the contest this month. It can also be about madness or about March. As you can read, there are a lot of possibilities with your script. Probably even more ideas that I haven’t thought of yet. If it relates to March or madness, it can be almost anything. It can even be Science Fiction. That’s just a little harder to do. But even that can be done.

My Scriptwriting Plus  [E]
This Blog isn't just for my scriptwriting Projects. It's also for my other activities.
by PureSciFi

My Monthly Scriptwriting Newsletter  [E]
This is where I'm going to be posting my Newsletter. To read them you must join us.
by PureSciFi

Scriptwriters Welcome  [E]
A discussion group for scriptwriters. Only it's not just for scriptwriters, though.
by PureSciFi

The Monthly Script Writing Contest  [E]
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
by PureSciFi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you are about to read (see) is true. Nothing needed to be changed. After all, This has already been translated into a language that we all know and understand - English (German, French, Italian, Russian etc.).
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
March 2019 - March Madness · 02-27-19 2:07am
by PureSciFi

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, PureSciFi.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3252613