Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/2169810
Rated: E · Message Forum · Contest · #2169810
A unique contest for fairytale poetry.
<< Previous · Message List · Next >>
Mar 29, 2019 at 3:41pm
Re: Re: Re: Entry
by Rust
Hello, Angie,

It’s “truly” not a matter of feelings, it’s merely an opinion. At this juncture in my life my feelings are quite numb and friends are “always” in a need.

My opinion is based from the merits of any poetic piece that I might read, as so of those within a small group of coffee drinkers and, "all" are welcomed : )

It would appear that the fundamental propose of your contest, is to create a poem derived from any given fairy tale, so to say like a narrative : )

What makes a fairy tale unique? My Mother read fairy tales to me when I was a child, and mind you, she never read the same one twice, however many of those fairy tales still resonate within my head, like the piece therein your contest that I consider a super good write; as one of the best. The choice of words within it are very unique, and you know what? I "actually" only read it one time, but for some strange reason it echoes inside my head : )

On the right path: everything flows and the rhythm is sweet like clear waters flowing across pea-stones in a dreamy brook.

Choice of words: Please do understand it’s just an opinion; I will brook no opinions hereafter : )

No tickets left for the carousel: Inner circles go ‘round and ‘round; your suit is fine; it’s just like mine.

Hey, life is beautiful and everything on this wonderful planet, are clasped by day hour sunrays and kissed by night hour moonbeams. There are no promises of a tomorrow, thus what we have is now; you made your decision and, I disagreed: it’s merely expanding those inner circles; there are endless tickets available for that carousel, although my suit is different from yours : )

My thoughts: you seem to be a very good person,

“truly;” best regards,
Donnie
MESSAGE THREAD
Entry · 03-04-19 11:39pm
by weathered
Re: Entry · 03-08-19 12:03am
by Moon Fae
Re: Entry · 03-28-19 2:01am
by Rust
Re: Re: Entry · 03-29-19 10:01am
by Moon Fae
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Entry · 03-29-19 3:41pm
by Rust

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Moon Fae.
Username:
Password:
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/2169810