*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/303715
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(301)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #303715
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous · Message List · Next >>
Sep 9, 2019 at 2:55pm
Unable to Load New Shop Images
Animated Banner 1 of 2Animated Banner 2 of 2

I've been trying to re-stock my shop - "Flight of Fantasy Signature Shop in exactly the same way I've always done. Still JPeg images load ok but every time I try to upload an animated GIF image on the Shop Product Form I keep getting error messages -

Unknown error (line 10659 in /home/WWW/writing.com/htdocs/main/includes/shop.inc) type: [2] move_uploaded_file(/tmp/tmpfiles/1568054803.gif): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Unknown error (line 10659 in /home/WWW/writing.com/htdocs/main/includes/shop.inc) type: [2] move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpVhmZIC' to '/tmp/tmpfiles/1568054803.gif'
Unknown error (line 10683 in /home/WWW/writing.com/htdocs/main/includes/shop.inc) type: [2] imagecreatefromgif(/tmp/tmpfiles/1568054803.gif): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Unknown error (line 10684 in /home/WWW/writing.com/htdocs/main/includes/shop.inc) type: [2] fopen(/tmp/tmpfiles/1568054803.gif): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Unknown error (line 10685 in /home/WWW/writing.com/htdocs/main/includes/shop.inc) type: [2] filesize(): stat failed for /tmp/tmpfiles/1568054803.gif
Unknown error (line 10685 in /home/WWW/writing.com/htdocs/main/includes/shop.inc) type: [2] fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Unknown error (line 10686 in /home/WWW/writing.com/htdocs/main/includes/shop.inc) type: [2] fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Unknown error (line 10687 in /home/WWW/writing.com/htdocs/main/includes/shop.inc) type: [2] imagesx() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Unknown error (line 10688 in /home/WWW/writing.com/htdocs/main/includes/shop.inc) type: [2] imagesy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given

Thank you

Amanda sig #2

Encouraging the pursuit of excellence

Blue Ribbon Reviewer Ribbon

Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

Flight of Fantasy Signature Shop  [E]
Ready-made and custom, still and animated images and signatures.
by A E Willcox ~ Anne Bonny

My Portfolio Quiz  [18+]
Win a Merit Badge or a 10K GP Gift Certificate for my signature shop/custom signature shop

Novel Project Page - The Black Flag  [18+]
Images, music, books and other items from which I've derived inspiration

C-Note Shop Emporium  [E]
All my C-Note collections in one place

Articles  [13+]
Articles and non-fiction items
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Unable to Load New Shop Images · 09-09-19 2:55pm
Re: Unable to Load New Shop Images · 09-09-19 3:43pm
by The StoryMaster
Re: Re: Unable to Load New Shop Images · 09-09-19 4:15pm
Re: Unable to Load New Shop Images · 09-17-19 1:25am
by The StoryMaster
Re: Re: Unable to Load New Shop Images · 09-18-19 12:08pm

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password:
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/303715