Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
1. Write a poem as many times as I can this week.
2. Write as many reviews as I can this week.
3. Write in my Journal "~ The Joys and Sorrows of Life" as much as I can this week.
4. Try to write more Quotes in "~ Sharmelle's Wise Quote Expressions ~" when I can this week.
5. Write some of my own quotes to do with Students, Teachers, and School.
6. Blog each day with Blog City.
7. Blog each day with 30-day Blogging Challenge.
8. Try to write some quotes about fall.
9. Try to write some quotes about Breast Cancer for next months Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Unaccomplished, But I tried
1. Go to the appointment that I have this week.
2. Write/make a list of what to talk to my doctors about this week as I do for most of my appointments and do not forget to bring that list to my appointments with me that I have.
3. Keep taking my medication each evening like I am supposed too.
4. Keep taking my Insulin every day and the one at three meal times a day like I am supposed too.
Unaccomplished I have forgotten the last three days now.
Other Life Goals:
1. I will write an update on weekly goals for this week and get next week’s ready to go on the weekend as usual.
2. Contacting my friends each Friday/Saturday just to chat a bit since she quit her weekend job and we are unable to talk like we use too.
My friend from Texas kept calling me on her lunch breaks this week.
3. Work on some new Graphic Project.
4. Work on my Zazzle Shop again.
5. Work on Graphics Projects for Back to School Stack of Books, Bookworms, and etc. even though I have finished adding back to school products to my shop at Zazzle.
Unaccomplished because back to school is over with lol.
6. Work on my paperwork again this week.
7. Find images for all my new poetry from my "Sharmelle's Expressions in Poetry" Blog to have for other postings at my other websites.
Unaccomplis got caught up in looking up other images for other things this week.
8. Keep helping out RUBY community as I should be. (Ruby for Women Magazine)
Accomplished my tasks there.
9. Write a list to talk to my parents about.
10. Contact my parents this week as I should every week.
11. Work on my Graphics and free commercial use images for my projects.
12. Write a list to talk to my younger brother about because I missed his birthday last month.
13. Contact my younger brother this week.
14. Get ready for Dish to come in, in a few days to fix my Cable TV.
Accomplished But they have to come in again in a couple of weeks because they did not fix the problem the first time.
15. Get my project ready for October at WdC.
Accomplished ~ just finishing up with it so I can put it in the newsfeed.
16. Help out with A New Gaia Community again.
Accomplished seeing what's going on with it and it is looking pretty ruff lol.