*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3296960
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 30, 2019 at 9:21am
GOALS: Proofreading and more
         Last week I planned to brainstorm ideas and read for a certain period of time each day. That didn't turn out exactly as I planned, but I did get some writing and reading done. Maybe if I plan what to read or write each day I could get more done and feel accomplished.

For reading, I will read The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place: The Hidden Gallery for 30 minutes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I have more time in between work and classes on those days, so these time slots will be easier to slip in. As for Tuesdays and Thursdays, I may have to stick with reading either the Breathe or World Wildlife Fund magazines for ten or fifteen minutes a piece.

Writing will follow a similar daily pattern reading has. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I will write down ideas for any story element I chose for 10 minutes. On one of those days (likely Friday), I'll write one scene from an original story I've mentioned previously. In the past I hoped to write one scene every day, but that proved to be too ambitious when school started. On Tuesday and Thursday, I might either jot down random ideas or type up what I currently have of my story. In my notebook my scenes are mostly chronologically skipped or scrambled. Typing them up will make them easier for peers to read and give their thoughts on them.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
GOALS: Proofreading and more · 09-30-19 9:21am
by Howler of the Moon

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3296960