the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/1723002
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Comedy · #1723002
Books, TV, Movies, Music, Too...Quotes I Like
<< Previous · Message List · Next >>
Dec 22, 2019 at 9:21am
Edited: December 22, 2019 at 9:24am
*Type*Hooked on Law & Order
I never thought I would get to this point.

In the 90s, Mr. HOOves would watch Law and Order (the original one) and I would hear that music and I would be asleep. I was never awake for a whole episode. When I did watch, I invariably saw defendants taking the stand to move forward the exposition of the story. That VERY RARELY ever happens in a real trial.

Well, now, I am so hooked on the show, I can't watch it enough. We get it free from the public library - one season each - in winter and I eagerly watch and see all those great actors and guest stars from the 90s.

The shows were so well written that I just watched one from 2004 dealing with the dangers and pitfals of FISA warrants and FISA courts. If that isn't "ripped from the headlines" I don't know what is.

I highly recommend all of the series, all 20 seasons.

My favorite cops are Lenny and Ed, along with Lt. Van Buren. My favorite Assistant D.A. was Michael Moriarty. (I have no stomach or tolerance for the yelling of Sam Waterston) Favorite Assistant's Assistant was Angie Harmon and favorite head-honcho D.A. had to be Fred Thompson, who I actually met in person in another capacity when he was working on the Hill. Yes, that Hill.

I am now a HUGE fan girl for Law & Order. Who would have dreamt that back in the 90s when I HATED hearing that theme in my head.

Siren's song! *Heart*

Christmas tHiNg
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Type*Hooked on Law & Order · 12-22-19 9:21am
by ♥hOOvsie♥

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ♥hOOvsie♥.
Username:
Password:
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/1723002