Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/1723002
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Comedy · #1723002
Books, TV, Movies, Music, Too...Quotes I Like
<< Previous · Message List · Next >>
Jan 5, 2020 at 9:23am
*Type*Golden Globes Tonight Gossip
I can't watch them because we got rid of cable in 2015.

Our antenna does not work for NBC. I don't miss it. And Mr. HOOves hates awards shows. We watch Netflix and Amazon Prime and free DVDs from the library.

I want to watch the Grammys later this month and hopefully Old Town Road will clean everyone's clock. It cost that kid 50$ to make that video originally. Lots of big money is spent on music and it's good to see a fresh face with a lot of talent and smarts as in Lil Nas X. *Thumbsup*

I want to see Ricky Gervais tonight and also what happens with Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. I loved that move and the performances by Brad Pitt and DiCaprio were amazing. I saw that and Downton Abbey, which is being snubbed. I loved Downton Abbey, but Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was a remarkable film.

Ricky Gervais will point out things. I will look on You tube tomorrow for highlights.

Hope it's a good show. I can wait to hear it tomorrow and see whether Jennifer Aniston comes with Brad Pitt or how they interact. He ought to win based on his performance (in my dopey opinion) I haven't seen her in that show she does so I have no clue there. I like her, though, always have.

This is a lovely image for me from Lizco252!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Type*Golden Globes Tonight Gossip · 01-05-20 9:23am
by ♥hOOves♥

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ♥hOOves♥.
Username:
Password:
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/1723002