*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3323680
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 10, 2020 at 12:09pm
Finishing and posting a couple of new poems. Plus taxes.
1.) Well I finally finished my acrostic poem called "Washington" paying tribute to our first President.

2.) I also posted my Valentine's Poem [MY LOVE also in acrostic form] for my wife and plan on giving a copy to her on Valentines Day itself. I don't want to jump the gun in given it to her to early. Even though I am impatient and wish to but I know it would have a greater effect and appreciation on the actual day itself.

3.) Other goals would be finishing up my tax returns. Oh the dreaded season to see how much the government will take.

4.) Also getting an early start on some spring poems and a couple of Blitz poems I am finishing up. One is a happy Springtime poem while the other is very Dark as to world events.

5.) Looking into entering a few more contests. I've been quiet of late. Time to see what I can enter.

So, some of my weekly goals are a bit ahead of schedule while others are in the works. I'm trying to improve and become a better writer of my poems with the help of a few reviews from more established writers/poets who have given myself some ideas and hints on how to. I thank them for their helpful comments.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Finishing and posting a couple of new poems. Plus taxes. · 02-10-20 12:09pm
by TheBusmanPoet

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3323680