*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3324483
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 14, 2020 at 6:10am
Weekly Goals 14/2
by Tobber
*BoxCheck* Write every day. By which I mean write fiction, and do so for at least 30 minutes every day. Oh, and 30 minutes that includes 10 minutes goofing around on the internet is still only 20 minutes of writing.
So, yeah, this didn't go exactly as planned. I had two busy/lazy days were I only got around 15-20 min. of writing done. I made up for it though, by getting a couple of hours in yesterday. Plus, I didn't skip writing entirely even on those busy/lazy days, so I'm going to mark this one as completed.

*Box* Catch up on slush pile reading. I've fallen behind on the slush pile reading I need to do these last couple of weeks, which just isn't okay. I need to catch up, which likely means reading and commenting on at least five stories every day.
I did manage to catch up somewhat, but not nearly enough. Good thing I don't have that many plans for the weekend.

*BoxCheck* Use my new analysis tool when reading for fun to keep myself thinking critically about the stories I'm reading.
I didn't print out the questions I need to ask for every part of a story I'm reading, and I didn't take notes on most of the stories either. Just having the tool/list of questions I need to keep in mind, though, helped me thinking more critically of what did/didn't work in said stories. So this was definitely a success.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Weekly Goals 14/2 · 02-14-20 6:10am
by Tobber

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3324483