*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3346674
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 22, 2020 at 6:46pm
Updates: No Spring Cleaning 5/22
by Pumpkin
Working on my daily habits to keep the house straight to avoid crisis cleaning. Being my own servant and cleaning behind myself consistently. Also keeping sparkly toilets and sinks. The rest has far to go, but I'm okay with that. My checklist says I can take a break!

Trying a little at a time instead of big projects: includes exercise, decluttering, writing, yardwork. Maybe I have a short attention span. ** Worked with my dad for half an hour in his garage--what a difference. More to go, but he took 25 years to fill it up. We'll take a while to straighten it up. No overnight miracles. Began tossing things in my bedroom out.

5 reviews, 5 rewards to reviewers Only did one review, but found a lot of well thought out reviews to reward.

Blog twice-made it once, but will try tonight

Read--Yes, with my new guilt free attitude, did lots of reading.

Start a short story that's been in my head for a few weeks. See if it turns into anything. --Still have writers block, from the last six months. Not ready to give up.

Did a little yard work between rains. Cut my father's white hair in the sunshine today. It will tide him over until the barber is open. Where's he going to go?
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Updates: No Spring Cleaning 5/22 · 05-22-20 6:46pm
by Pumpkin

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3346674