*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3355188
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Fanfiction · #2218407
Downton Abbey Forum to talk about Downton Abbey and where writing prompts will be found.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 7, 2020 at 11:57am
Lady Rose
I think that Lady Rose was featured prominently for a while. Then, she was off doing other things like Cinderella (the actress, Lily James, I mean) and the Oscar nominated "His Darkest Hour" movie.

She did have a short romance with Jack Ross, the singer.

I would have liked her paired with someone besides Atticus. He never did it for me. He's cute and sweet and I understand why the plot line called for her to get married so she could go off and make movies. I noticed that the actress seemed to gravitate toward Tony Gillingham in a lot of scenes. I never liked him with Mary much, but maybe Rose and he would have been interesting.

Or then there was Charles Blake when he laughed at Rose's idea of a normal life. I liked him a lot and would have enjoyed seeing more of him in the show.

Then there is the idea of Rose and a servant to irritate her mother. Like Jimmy. Rose and Jimmy might have been interesting.

Another character I would have liked to have seen more of was Harold, Cora's brother. I thought he was great, but he was hardly in it. He added some humor and I thought they should have had him come to Downton and not just in London with his Mama.

created by marphilhearts & gifted by siscok
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Lady Rose · 07-07-20 11:57am
by ♥Hooves♥
Re: Lady Rose · 07-07-20 10:38pm
by Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3355188