Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
Okay. Next steps --
Could be a glitch stuck in your browser cache. See the bolded step 1 directions below.
But this is the one I'm suspecting: It looks like the site doesn't recognize your browser. See the additional tip #2 bolded farther down.
The standard first response suggestions for when something is weird:
0. If you're using Edge, use another browser. Last I heard, the site doesn't support Edge.
1. Clear browser cache. Shut down all browser windows. Reboot the browser.
2. Make sure your browser is up to date.
3. Try another browser. The site recommends Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.
4. Reboot your computer.
Additional tips for iPad from SM:
1. Try a hard-reboot: Press and hold the home button and power button until the iPad turns off ... then turn it back on again.
2. Try installing Chrome for iPad. It's free and it's in the App store. Chrome often works much better than Safari for all sorts of things.
Hope that helps.