When a man finds out that his brother was framed, he must help him out. 1,260+ views
|They say that siblings tend to think alike, especially when they are twins. Twin brothers William and Robert Smith would disagree with that.|
William Smith is a police officer, with over five years on the force. He has earned plenty of medals for his bravery and valor in the line of duty, even going as far as taking a bullet that was meant for his partner, just barely surviving.
Robert Smith, on the other hand, is an expert thief, and has robbed so many places, that it is easier to say what he hasn't stolen and so far that's, candy from a baby.
The two of them have squared off on numerous occasions, each trying to outwit the other, which is very hard, considering the fact that they can think the same way. Many of their encounters have ended in stand offs, until backup arrived, forcing Robert to flee, or William lowering his pistol, and walking away, letting his brother escape, as no matter what the other did, they were still brothers.
The one thing that they'd agree on is their shared hatred for their father. The man had been arrested for Tax Evasion, and his sons had put William's chances for promotion and Robert's house up for collateral, so that their father could be free until the trial. However, the man skipped town, leaving William stuck as a patrolman, and forcing Robert to turn to thievery to make ends meet.
However, when one is framed for a crime he didn't commit, the other goes undercover, to find out who did it, and clear his brother of the deed.
The question is, Who is framed, and why, and who really did it?
Here are the rules.
1. The brothers can't kill each other, though they sure can argue and fight.
2. The brothers are between the ages of 25 and 30 years old.
3. William tries to go by the book, while Robert does whatever it takes.
4. Both of them are expert fighters, capable of using any weapon that comes to hand, and are experts in one style of Martial Arts or another.
5. They do think alike, and have that twin "telepathy" of sorts, in which they can tell what the other is thinking, as well as how they did something, such as William figuring out how Robert robbed a place, and Robert knowing how William will try to catch him and his men.
6. Sex is allowed, and both of them could have female partners in their respective professions.