I am slowly changing into a monster! What can I do!?
|First, some clarity here... All monsters are welcome. Vampires, werewolves, mummies, witches, warlocks, mad scientists, zombies...Mythological monsters such as Medusa, Hydra, Centaur... Giant monsters such as King Kong, Godzilla, Rodan... the only limit is your imagination. The goal of the story is how the character reacts and copes with becoming a Monster Child.|
The Rules are simple....
1. Keep this at Rated PG13.
2. Do not kill the main character.
3. All chapters are to be done in first person. (Me, I, I'm, etc.)
4. The main character must be a teenager or younger! Remember the title. Keep the main character young.
5. Make a story out of the change! The character you choose will be slowly transforming into a monster of mythology or other legends. Try to describe the transformation, what senses your character develops, what tastes for food they experience, etc. How people will react to the changes, if they notice at all, or the character hides it.
6. Know the monster you are creating! Extreme examples: werewolves do not have wings and vampires do not get a tan on the beach. Let's try to keep the stories real. The only exception to this rule is if you can come up with a reason for the oddity, such as a magical ring that protects the vampire from the sun.
7. Make your monster gentle! He or she started as a regular teenager. If you can come up with something extreme that throws him or her over the edge, I will allow it.
8. Other characters are welcome. Add in monsters, humans, half humans... Go for it! Just do not break any of the above rules.
9. If you have any questions, E-mail me.
10. Have fun...