A Knight is forced to live life through the eyes of his enemy. 8,910+views
|Sir Eric was once a well-known knight and dragon slayer. Name a type of dragon and he had seen and killed it.|
One day he was asked to slay a powerful black dragon. However, during the battle, the dragon casts a spell, which forced Sir Eric's soul to leave his body and enter that of a dragon's.
Now Eric is forced to live his life as a dragon, and must find a way to either live life as he is now, or find a way to get his spirit back to his body.
1. He could be put into an egg, and forced to live life as a dragon child. He could be put into the body of an adult dragon, including the one he was fighting, or of the opposite gender, or both. Heck, he could be put in the body of a pregnant female dragon, and go through that whole process.
2. Eric still has his memories, and even mannerisms, meaning that he isn't just going to eat a human.
3. The dragon whose body he inhabits could have magical abilities, meaning that he could become human-sized, and even anthro-like.
4. Time period is like the Medieval time.
5. People, especially humans, might fear him, and other knights might try to kill him.
6. Sexual relations are allowed. Just keep them as casual as possible.