One of your relatives is a mad scientist and will change your life.
|You play the role of Jessica Moray; a twelve going on thirteen year old girl who finds a Chaotic Science book in the sitting room of her home which belongs to one of the male members of your family.|
Jessica has a positive relationship with her father, Nathan (34) though he tends to be overly protective of her. She has a close relationship with her older brother, James (14) despite his mysterious one year absence from home. She has a good relationship with her twin brother, Tex, (12) though he occasionally drives her crazy. She has a fair relationship with her little brother, Mat (7) despite the fact he can be a challenge at times with his 'girl phobia'.
Your closest friends are Jack Stone (12), living to your right, and Tonya Holmes (12), living to your left. They are in your class and you all get along very well. You are beginning to see Jack as more than a friend but are fearful to admit it just yet. Tonya has a crush on your twin brother, Tex but she has not yet told him.
1. Mad Science, in this story, is a form of 'magic' but in technological terms.
2. Only boys with 'the gift' can work 'mad science'.
3. The powers of Mad Science (chaotic energy) can not kill or resurrect.
4. Only human/humanoid transformations (no becoming a rabbit or a frog for example)
5. Inanimate objects can be transformed into robots or magical creatures.
6. Mischief of various forms are allowed. Swapping the closet door for the hall door is a good example. Drive your sibling crazy!
7. True magic and witches are allowed. Same rules above apply except only girls can work true magic.
8. You may add new characters.