You explore Earth one million years in the future.
A large majority of Earth's population left for other habitable planets in other solar systems, leaving their home world to slowly heal on its own. One million years later, a team of astronauts were sent back to Earth to determine how their ancestors had lived before the 'Great Exodus'.
These astronauts know and understand that any books that may have been left behind would likely be dust by now and any computer files would likely be corrupted beyond recovery and too far outdated to be viewed if they survived but miracles can happen. The ship will be equipped with three months supply of food, supplies, medicine, and weapons in case they are needed. You will play the role of Jo Terran, an average human with a thirst for adventure. You will have a reference computer (like an iPad) and a hand held computer (like an iPhone) to look up what little scientists know about Earth.
What will you name the structures you find? What will you name the landmarks, animals? The choice is yours!
1. No killing off the main character.
2. You can be a lone explorer or part of a team, the choice is yours.
3. The tone of the story can change and vary from writer to writer, just keep it clean.
4. The explorer(s) can meet or find natives, those predecessors of those who stayed behind.
5. The explorer(s) can find records or computer files but have a reason they survived.
Any questions? Feel free to e-mail me.