*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. good ole mom
  2. Forget the beach
  3. Beginning to gain
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1003465-Summer-Gain/cid/269881-good-ole-mom
by Surfer
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sports · #1003465
Jon finishes highschool a star QB but he finds it is hard to stay in shape over summer
This choice: 2 weeks later  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

good ole mom

    by: Surfer
It has been 2 weeks and Jonathan has been slacking off on his work outs and it really was beginning to show.

Jonathan walked into the kitchen in a pair of his old gym shorts which were clinging to his waist very snuggly. He walked to the frig and grabbed a gallon of milk and began to chug it when his mom walked in and looked at him.
"Well it looks like you are eating healthy." as she said that she walked pass him, into the kitchen, patting his belly as she walked by,"Maybe a litle to healthy" she said with a smile and began to cook dinner.
"What do you mean?"
"nothing honey, just my baby is growing."
"What?"
"Don't worry" She smile and patted his belly

He looked down at the small pooch of fat hanging over his abdomen. He ran to the bathroom and flipped on the light and did a prfile view in the mirror seeing about 2 of flab over his belly button and curving slightly to his pecs. He grabbed a pinch full of fat and squezzed it.
"How did gthis happen!?"
He jumped on the scale and...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Surfer (UN: surfer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Surfer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1003465-Summer-Gain/cid/269881-good-ole-mom