*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sidetraction
  2. Sanji
  3. Meet the new Lookout
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005794-One-Piece-The-Fat-Fat-Fruit/cid/1962265-Sidetraction
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1005794
A new crewmember may have changes on the Straw Hat crew waistlines...
This choice: Other?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sidetraction

    by: Ego-Man25
Unfortunately for her, though, she still wasn't used to the hypnosis part.

"I want you to... um... ah..."

Sanji snapped out of it. "Well, what do you want me to do?"

Dammit! Debuki thought. This always happens.

"Ahh... screw it. Make me some apple pie, would ya?"

"That, I can do."

And so, Sanji got out his cutting board, and sliced apples like crazy. Meanwhile, he was making the pie crust to perfection. Skip to the end, and voila! Ze pie is complete, non?

"I'll have this pie." Debuki said. And then she took the bite. Suddenly, several emotions overflowed her at once, as Debuki was overcome by what could only be described as nectar of the gods.

"What is this truly magnificent masterpiece you call a 'pie'?!?" Debuki was in heaven.

"Oh, that?" Sanji was flattered. "I mean, I just cooked this up in a snap."

"Well, whatever your dream is, you are that much closer to fulfilling it."

"Oh, such kind words coming to me... Debuki swan!"

"Oh, you're too kind..." Although that does give me an idea...

"Sanji?"

"Yes, my dearest Debuki?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ego-Man25 (UN: ego-man25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005794-One-Piece-The-Fat-Fat-Fruit/cid/1962265-Sidetraction