*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nami's Path to Poundage Begins
  2. Meet the new Lookout
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005794-One-Piece-The-Fat-Fat-Fruit/cid/270274-Namis-Path-to-Poundage-Begins
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1005794
A new crewmember may have changes on the Straw Hat crew waistlines...
This choice: Nami  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nami's Path to Poundage Begins

    by: Golden Tiger
"Hey Nami, what's going on?" asked Debuki, coming into Nami's room.

"Oh, just checking the charts. The Grand Line's a dangerous place after all," said Nami, looking at the newest crewmate. "Uh...Debuki, doesn't it bother you one bit that your devil fruit has made you...fat?"

"Nope, not one bit!" smiled Debuki, "In fact, I was fat BEFORE I ate the fruit!"

"Huh?" went Nami.

Debuki sat her enormous rear down and went, "Listen, I always figured why bother trying to stay skinny? You're never really happy and you're always working too hard. And if a guy only likes you for your beauty, what will happen when age starts?"

Nami's eyes widened, she never thought about it that way.

"Besides, all this fat comes in handy. It keeps me warm, provides cushioning, and is an excellent shield," smiled Debuki, tapping her hands onto her gut.

"Hmm...she has a point," thought Nami, before her stomach growled.

"Our stomachs think alike," chuckled Debuki.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Golden Tiger (UN: doublel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005794-One-Piece-The-Fat-Fat-Fruit/cid/270274-Namis-Path-to-Poundage-Begins