*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005794-One-Piece-The-Fat-Fat-Fruit/cid/270327-Debukis-Door-Widening
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1005794
A new crewmember may have changes on the Straw Hat crew waistlines...
This choice: Nami and Debuki go to the kitchen to eat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Debuki's Door Widening

    by: Silverfighter
Sanji was his usual place in the crew (besides oggling Nami), as he worked on stir-frying something for the crew's dinner.

"Hey Sanji," went Nami, coming in. Debuki followed, and had a little trouble fitting in the door.

"Sorry about that. But we haven't had a crewmate your size until you joined," said Sanji, looking for butter to slip Debuki through.

SMASH!!!

"No need," smiled Debuki, coming out of the now widened door.

"You're just like Luffy..." sighed Sanji, "Breaking things..."

"Hey Sanji, you got anything for us to eat?" asked Nami.

Sanji smiled, before saying, "Sure! I got some..."

You have the following choices:

1. Stir-fry rice

2. Noodles with meat

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silverfighter (UN: silverjinzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005794-One-Piece-The-Fat-Fat-Fruit/cid/270327-Debukis-Door-Widening