*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005794-One-Piece-The-Fat-Fat-Fruit/cid/271443-Someone-Overheard
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1005794
A new crewmember may have changes on the Straw Hat crew waistlines...
This choice: I want to be your queen of the pirates.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Someone Overheard

    by: Silverfighter
"My what?" asked Luffy, blinking. The rubber man wasn't actually the brightest around.

"Your queen. When you become king, I want to be your wife," smiled Debuki.

"Sure, that'd be great!" smiled Luffy, not getting the truth of what he just said.

"You're doing what?!!!"

Luffy turned his head to see Nami, who had been listening.

"Ah, she found out!" whined Debuki.

"Luffy, are you seriously going to marry her?" asked Nami.

"Yeah, she seems nice and devoted," said Luffy.

"We don't even know anything about her," said Nami.

"Please keep our secret," said Debuki, big eyes.

"Fine...maybe something will happen to knock sense into Luffy," said Nami.

Debuki then said, "Great! Then, let's eat!"

"Oh yeah, I could go for that!" shouted Luffy.

"Hmm...must as well," said Nami.

Debuki smiled; she would tell them whoever ate with her would gain the same calories she did. A side effect from the Fat-Fat Fruit...

You have the following choices:

1. The trio eat at Sanji's kitchen

2. The trio eat at a resturant at a port town

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silverfighter (UN: silverjinzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005794-One-Piece-The-Fat-Fat-Fruit/cid/271443-Someone-Overheard