*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017006-TV-Expansion-Vore-Weight-Gain-Unbirth/cid/486758-Elastigirls-stretchy-stomach
by SonicV
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1017006
A selection of shows and characters that I believe need to be expanded in some way.
This choice: Elastigirl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Elastigirl's stretchy stomach

    by: SonicV
"I am the Fire Swallower! Hand over the money, or feel the the burn!" threatened a new supervillian that looked like he had stepped out of a carnival sideshow. The people at the bank watched as he stuck a stick that was on fire on one end into his mouth, and then a roaring flame fired out. The people were able to duck down, though the teller's podium had be fryed.
"Now move it!" he ordered again. The guards tried to stop him, but he breathed fire again, and caused the guns to explode in their hands.
Just when all seemed lost though, who should come bursting through the doors, but the Incredibles!

"Is it me or are the themed villians starting to look dumber?" Violet asked her family. "I am the Fire Swallower!" he announced again. "Heh, they got dumber names too." Dash remarked. Their villian fired. "Look out!" they all dodged.
Elastigirl rolled over like a wheel and tried to grab him, but their enemy breathed fire, and she was forced to duck, causing her to slip and slam into a desk.
Next up was Mr. Incredible. He slammed his fists into the ground, causing a tremor that made the villain lose his footing. However, when Mr. Incredible ran up to him, Fire Swallower coughed up a big fire ball, which stopped the hero.
Dash circled around him "You can't catch me! You can't catch me!". All Fire Swallower had to do was stick his foot out, and trip the little speedster.
"Remind me again why we didn't bring Jack Jack." he asked while rubbing his head. "Mom didn't think he was ready for bank robberies yet." Violet answered.
Finally, she did something that was effective. She encased him in a forcefield.

"Nice work Vi." Mr. Incrdible said as he watched their foe bang against the energy walls.
It seemed like the battle was over, until the villain stuck his flame stick into his mouth again, and breathed out an inferno. It hit the field wall hard. "What's he doing?" Dash asked. No one knew, but Violet was losing her concentration.
By the time Elastigirl came around, it was too late "No!".
A firey explosion occured, and the Incredibles were caught in it. All for Elastigirl, the desk held up...before turning into ashes.
By the time the flames cleared, Fire Swallower had gone out the door, and the guards were checking on the unconscious heroes.

"Watch after them." Elastigirl ordered before running after Fire Swallower.
The villain sprinted as fast he could, but the stretchy heroine was right on his trail.
"HA! You can't catch me wo-OOF!" he slammed right into a brick wall. The alley he got into was a dead end.

He turned around, only to see Elastigirl only a few feet away. "One more step, and you'll get scorched!" he threatened. "Please, by the time you fire, I'll be stretched down flat on the ground, and then knock that stick out of your hand." Scoffed the hero. Now most villains would still be stupid enough to still attempt an escape, but Fire Swallower, dropped his weapon.
"Fine, I surrender, go ahead, put me in jail, lock me up, but I'll get out." he spoke. It was true, no matter how tight security was in prisons, super villains always found someway of escaping. However, after mocking the futile nature of Elastigirl's agenda, he saw her....smile?
"Who said anything about jail?" she slowly approached him. The sinister grin on her face was making him nervous. He tried to grab his fire stick, but Elastigirl's arms reached over and snatched it.

"Did you know that the elasticity in my body, even extends to the insides?" she asked while subtly running her fingers over the flame stick. Fire Swallower just shook his head. "It's true, and when I discovered this, I realized that I had something that every woman wants, I could eat an entire pound of cookie dough, and I could make it just barely show. But, on occassion, I began to get the craving for something, bigger." She implied.
Fire Swallower was still too scared to understand.
"You can swallow fire, look what I can swallow." Elastigirl merely lifted the stick above her, opened her mouth, and began to swallow. Her enemy watched as his weapon vanished down her throat, and even worse, it didn't look like it was hurting her. The bulge in her neck quickly vanished, and she patted her slim midsection "See, not even a bulge.".
Her arms stretched forth, and wrapped around the villain, binding him in an inescapable grip, while Elastigirl walked towards her prey.
"No, you can't do this!" he begged. "Can't? How do you think I got this? Being retired?" she spoke as she smacked her large rear.

Fire Swallower's voice was lost as he witnessed Elastigirl's mouth open wider than any human, or super's mouth could. Finally he tried to scream, but his voice was muffled as his entire head was consumed!
Elastigirl almost resembled a snake as snake as she took her first swallow. She moaned as she did. It had been so long since she had eaten somebody, and the taste was still incredible. Her mouth easily widened further to accept his broad shoulders, and saliva dripped from her mouth.
All Fire Swallower could see was darkness, and the barely visible pinkish red color of the hero's insides. Her mouth had been very moist, and she ran her tongue all over his face. Now he was descending into her throat. It was still moist, but the enviroment now mainly gripped its food, to ensure it descened to its final destination, the stomach.

Elastigirl gulped him down further, and his chest was soon in her throat as well. The bulge in her neck was insanely big, and its shape began to grow and then shrink as the villain sank down into her. Speaking of which, she soon began to feel her belly begin to bulge outward, and by the time she was finished, it would be enormous!
She moaned again as she swallowed his hips, leaving only his legs free from the organic prison. This meal was so tasty, and was filling her up so well, she wished it could last forever. The growling in her stomach though, made her swallow again. Gulp after gulp they vanished, until only the feet were left. Elastigirl pulled off his shoes, and once they were in her mouth, her tongue past over them. Enjoying the salty flavor of the soles, and recieving a few laughs from the villain in her gut.
Finally, with one last swallow, she was done eating.

With a near-orgasmic sigh of relief, Elastigirl moaned as she leaned up against the wall, while running her hands over big belly. Lucky for her the costume stretched as far as she could. As she sat down, she smacked her lips, still tasting the villain. She continued to smile as she ran her hands over her belly. It jiggled and jerked as her meal attempted to escape. She giggled as she saw his face and other body parts pressed up against her elastic skin. In a way, Elastigirl was actually fond of her large belly, since it reminded her of how full she now was. The only downside was that it would be hard to explain to people.

"If it's any consolation, you were delicious" Elastigril told her meal. She let out a belch, whic ironically had a flame attached to the gas

You have the following choices:

1. She rests and digests

2. She hides the bulge like she mentioned before

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SonicV (UN: sonic411 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SonicV has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017006-TV-Expansion-Vore-Weight-Gain-Unbirth/cid/486758-Elastigirls-stretchy-stomach